TEAM SHELBY FORUM

SGT Arrival Map

ShelbyGT/SC

All, please use this post for all "SGT Arrival Map" discussion.

The one on the SAI forum seems to have a broken map. I tried several times to no avail so I made a new map.

Here is a link to the new map. http://www.frappr.com/?a=basics&s=size...p;origin=onsite

Sorry for those that entered your info on the earlier map (including me) but since that one doesn't work, perhaps we can all use this one.

Socal, since you posted that one on the SAI Forum, can you see if you can get that guy to fix that map? Let me know if you're successful and I'll link back to that one.

I wil just confess and get it out of the way -- I cannot, for the life of me, figure out how to enter my information on this map. If I had a teenager handy, I would not have to post this but I do not. Anyone willing to take pity on me, please spell it out for me and it will be much appreciated. Gracias! Jim

I wil just confess and get it out of the way -- I cannot, for the life of me, figure out how to enter my information on this map. If I had a teenager handy, I would not have to post this but I do not. Anyone willing to take pity on me, please spell it out for me and it will be much appreciated. Gracias! Jim

There is a big orange button on the map that says "JOIN."

Anyway, one of the posts that got lost (because the server backup had an issue per Sharon) that I recently made said that there is already a map on this forum. When I first posted this, I looked for that map to no avail. After I posted, I found the link. Here it is. We should all use that one instead since many people already are on there (unless you all feel we should have a seperate one from the GT500 one).

http://www.stangsunleashed.com/forums/inde...?showtopic=1350

Anyway, one of the posts that got lost (because the server backup had an issue per Sharon) that I recently made said that there is already a map on this forum. When I first posted this, I looked for that map to no avail. After I posted, I found the link. Here it is. We should all use that one instead since many people already are on there (unless you all feel we should have a seperate one from the GT500 one).

yes the title says "SGT" Arrival map !!! i dont see anything about GT500 in there !!!! :hysterical2:

i think we should have our map and im signed up already !!!!!

Hi Adam,

This will just prove I am terminally computer challenged. I found the button (it was big and it was orange). I pushed the button but nothing happened that indicated a next step to be taken. Let me know, only when you have the time. Thanks. Jim

Hi Adam,

This will just prove I am terminally computer challenged. I found the button (it was big and it was orange). I pushed the button but nothing happened that indicated a next step to be taken. Let me know, only when you have the time. Thanks. Jim

click on the join , then click on the Hi ! please add yourself , enter your info , then click add yourself on the left !!!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived