TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Drag wheels and tires

Currently I have 14" shelby brakes front and rear with the razors. I want to purchase asome rims and tires(street legal drag tires) for the track. Does anyone know of a rim that will fit over my brakes or do i need to remove and replace my rotors? If you know the size rim and tire, backspacing bolt pattern etc would also help. `Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

I have to say, I have also done or in the process of doing most if not all the mods Louie has done. Driveshaft, gears, trutrac, suspension, brenspeed tune, tires and wheels,clutch and flywheel. Went with the granetelli line lock, Not all these mods will be done by the next race on the 25th. Thanks again louie for all the help. Ill let you know how I do nov 26.

• 2 weeks later...
I have to say, I have also done or in the process of doing most if not all the mods Louie has done. Driveshaft, gears, trutrac, suspension, brenspeed tune, tires and wheels,clutch and flywheel. Went with the granetelli line lock, Not all these mods will be done by the next race on the 25th. Thanks again louie for all the help. Ill let you know how I do nov 26.

Awsome good luck and have fun!

Archived