TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Got My New Shelby Magazine And I'm In It

Cobra Boy

This is one time shot, They are looking into doing it again but nothing is confirmed yet. We are also looking into doing an e-newsletter by e-mail for all Team Shelby Members and are looking into doing another magazine, so lots are coming in the future.

Maybe we could put a picture of the club at Flat ROCK in the next edition as alot of members were not as lucky as we were to attend the Romeo Plant .Just a suggestion Looking forward to the Team Shelby Package Thanks

Sharon & Robert

The magazine has been listed on ebay @ $24+

That really irritates me.

If anyone still wants one, let me know and I will pick some up and ship them to you for cost.

Folks that buy everything off shelves and out it on Ebay are really starting to tick me off.

:angry2: :angry2: :angry2: :angry2: :angry2: :angry2:

That really irritates me.

If anyone still wants one, let me know and I will pick some up and ship them to you for cost.

Folks that buy everything off shelves and out it on Ebay are really starting to tick me off.

:angry2: :angry2: :angry2: :angry2: :angry2: :angry2:

I would like one if you have an extra, let me know how much you need and where to send it.

Thank You,

Mike

This is one time shot, They are looking into doing it again but nothing is confirmed yet. We are also looking into doing an e-newsletter by e-mail for all Team Shelby Members and are looking into doing another magazine, so lots are coming in the future.

:headscratch::headscratch:

One time shot?

Looking into doing another one?

Looking into doing another magazine?

One time shot?

Lots coming in the future?

Are you working for SAI now or FORD??? :hysterical2::hysterical2::hysterical2:

Sounds like FORD!

Limited production.

Two years only

7,500 per year

Then

over 10k first year

8k second year

rumors of more for 09 and beyond.

So which is it?

One time shot or not? :hysterical:

:headscratch::headscratch:

One time shot?

Looking into doing another one?

Looking into doing another magazine?

One time shot?

Lots coming in the future?

Are you working for SAI now or FORD??? :hysterical2::hysterical2::hysterical2:

Sounds like FORD!

Limited production.

Two years only

7,500 per year

Then

over 10k first year

8k second year

rumors of more for 09 and beyond.

So which is it?

One time shot or not? :hysterical:

:stop:

I seen two at Border Books today, was going to buy one then decided to wait for mine to come in from my membership. However, did anyone look at the near last page, where it states the value of Shelby's? I do not want to give it away, but.... 2037 might be a good year! :hysterical2:

Yep, I was suprised and amused by those projections.

If anyone needs a copy of this truly awesome magazine I'll swing by my local Wally world and see if the have any issues left. Thought about getting an extra anyhow.

• 2 weeks later...

We bought 8 at our local Wally World yesterday, but we were picking them up for our friends that were in the magazine! I think it's a VERY cool and nicely done magazine! I was thrilled to see the article about the Mid America Ford Performance and Shelby Meet since it's right here in Tulsa every year! What an event to attend every summer in my own backyard!!

Archived