TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Got My New Shelby Magazine And I'm In It

Cobra Boy

Okay so I was setting up my tent in the magazine section of my local Wal Mart Supercenter when I looked up and noticed that they had already put out the new Shelby magazine. The best part is that my ugly mug is in one of the pictures used with the article on Team Shelby.

Looked through the whole magazine (after showing all of my friends my pic)......very nice. Cool articles, great pics and lots of promise of cool new stuff on the horizon.

Make sure you all get one......

I can even autograph your copy if you want :hysterical::hysterical:

CB

Okay so I was setting up my tent in the magazine section of my local Wal Mart Supercenter when I looked up and noticed that they had already put out the new Shelby magazine. The best part is that my ugly mug is in one of the pictures used with the article on Team Shelby.

Looked through the whole magazine (after showing all of my friends my pic)......very nice. Cool articles, great pics and lots of promise of cool new stuff on the horizon.

Make sure you all get one......

I can even autograph your copy if you want :hysterical::hysterical:

CB

Great,now I will have to go get one.I really like that group photo.

Man, I am going crazy trying to find this mag!! I've checked Walmart, Safeway, Barnes and Noble, Borders, 7-11, nothing yet! Sharon, is Colorado Springs a "no-magazine" zone? Help!

I know that they are suppose to be at Barnes and Nobles 7-11's grocery stores and Walmart. I am sure that you will see them on Ebay soon.

Did you walk a mile for it? (The camel.) This may not be understood by the younger readers.

:hysterical2::hysterical:

Ironically, it was about a mile to where the camel was...sometimes I walked and sometimes I drove a little right hand drive car.

GOT MINE TOO!!!!!!!

i'M IN IT TOO!!!!!!!!!! :happy feet: :happy feet:

shelby 001 where are you???? :waiting:

I found your car @W.H.Q!!!!!!!

Hi Steve. Where did you find yours? I haven't found this yet in Quebec City. I was just wondering which canadian store chains carried it.

I seen two at Border Books today, was going to buy one then decided to wait for mine to come in from my membership. However, did anyone look at the near last page, where it states the value of Shelby's? I do not want to give it away, but.... 2037 might be a good year! :hysterical2:

Hey Orf, any chance you can give me one as we do not :cry: have the mags here in The Netherlands. Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease.

There will be an upgrade package for all old S197 Shelby members that will include the Shirt and mag and 10 poker ship that will run about 15-20 plus shipping that will be available next week sometime. You can get one then if you want.

Hey Orf, any chance you can give me one as we do not :cry: have the mags here in The Netherlands. Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease.

I'll see if I can still get one. I don't mind sending it. But you'll have to take the enclosed Christmas card over to my Aunt in Woerden.

There will be an upgrade package for all old S197 Shelby members that will include the Shirt and mag and 10 poker ship that will run about 15-20 plus shipping that will be available next week sometime. You can get one then if you want.

Sharon, how often will this mag be published or is it a one time shot?

Sharon, how often will this mag be published or is it a one time shot?

This is one time shot, They are looking into doing it again but nothing is confirmed yet. We are also looking into doing an e-newsletter by e-mail for all Team Shelby Members and are looking into doing another magazine, so lots are coming in the future.

Archived