TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Shelby GT Family Photo

ShelbyPilot

I am interested in getting a Shelby GT family photo. I would like to see if we can get a few owners together in the LA/Orange County area and get a picture with the four different colors. Yeah we might have to do it again if we can find one of the 100 AZ cars. In the meantime I will stick with the four colors and maybe two of the blue (one vert). I don't think we have to limit the picture to just 4 cars. I think we could have multiples as long as we have the four colors.

I can provide the Ebony car. Anybody else interested? Any body have a good camera or access to a cheap photographer?

I Got the Grabber Orange and nothing to do. :)

I am planning on being at Jahn Force Race Station in Yorba Linda on 11-24-07

the last Saturday of each Month is a car show no registration required and

there is a cool engine shop & garage of drag racing stuff........ :happy feet:

Cool it's only 36.8 Miles from me, what time do you usually show up there.

Pagerart, all this time I thought you had a white car. Cool, we have a couple of blacks, a blue and an orange. Possibly a couple of camera guys.

Still need a white and maybe a blue vert and a GT-H. Also, anybody interested post up. I am sure we will have some sort of scheduling difficulties and the more owners who are interested the better.

I am not sure about the John Force cruise nights. That is the Saturday after Thanksgiving. I have an Autocross event that day. Also, we have to consider the time of day for light. We will probably have to meet around mid day but the camera guys would know better.

Also, thoughts about picture spots?

Cool it's only 36.8 Miles from me, what time do you usually show up there.

It runs from 4pm-7pm and parking starts around 3pm.

Info on the web under JAHN FORCE RACE STATION..............

Is the John Force event definately on for Nov. 24th? I didn't see that date on their web site and know they have their holiday show December 11th. I think the car show ended in October.

• 2 weeks later...
I am in Orange with a Black unmolested SGT. My son is a great photographer but since he is currently working on a major Hollywood movie, I don't know how his schedule looks.

ooooo can u get him to get me an autograph from Penelope Cruz? ^_^

i wanna marry her and have kids with her...she so pretty :yup:

j/k

anyway i live in southest...too far from socal for a family photo :doh:

ooooo can u get him to get me an autograph from Penelope Cruz? ^_^

i wanna marry her and have kids with her...she so pretty :yup:

j/k

anyway i live in southest...too far from socal for a family photo :doh:

I did meet Sandra Bullock recently. She is very nice and looked great, but I don't recommend taking on her husband. My son hasn't worked with Penelope yet, but if he does, I will have him relay your message. I am sure she would be happy to ablige.

I did meet Sandra Bullock recently. She is very nice and looked great, but I don't recommend taking on her husband. My son hasn't worked with Penelope yet, but if he does, I will have him relay your message. I am sure she would be happy to ablige.

heheh yea, Jesse James was at a bike rally here in arkansas last September. Paul Bunion couldnt stir that crowd with a giant stick. :stirpot:

so i didn't even bother gettin his autograph. :shrug:

but i would have gotten a bulldozer and squish the crowd if Sandra Bullock was there :rockon:

j/k

Archived