TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Shelby GT Hero Cards

sharon

Here is a give-away for the Shelby GT Hero Cards

I have 9 of these Hero cards. The first 9 people to post in this thread that they would like this card will get it. I only have 9 so I am sorry for those that do not receive one. We do give-aways all the time. So there will be other chances to win stuff. Please keep track of the number of people that respond to this. then send me your address by pm and I will get them out later this week.

Sharon

Wait a minute now...I was the one who asked the original question about these cards, and started this topic...and I did not get a card? Wow. That's nice. :angry2:

Wait a minute now...I was the one who asked the original question about these cards, and started this topic...and I did not get a card? Wow. That's nice.

If it is for the 08 car, I'm keeping it. If it is for the 07, I'll pass mine on to you.

Wait a minute now...I was the one who asked the original question about these cards, and started this topic...and I did not get a card? Wow. That's nice. :angry2:

I found one more searching this morning. When we do these give-aways it usually is contests or something along those lines. The hero card is the 2007 Shelby GT

Sorry I guess that was my fault I when we do these kind of give-aways This usually how I post them. It has been so crazy, I was not very clear my fault. I have found some of the smaller cards that have the black Shelby GT with the guitar. For those that posted in the other forum as of this point and did not post in this section I will send out the smaller Black Shelby GT cards. If anyone wants to switch the white for the black let me know.

I will only give these out to those that have already posted in one of the two sections.

Thanks Sharon

Archived