TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Cars out there

07SGT4578

Colors of our cars  

105 members have voted

1. 1. What color is your car, your ordered car, or your car at SAI?

• Ebony
    • Performance White
    • Vista Blue
    • Grabber Orange
    • Ebony / Red
    • Vista Blue Vert
  2. 2. Forced Induction or N/A?

• Supercharger, Blower, Turbo, or NOS
    • Normaly Aspirated

Well I hope I now qualify as an SGT owner… I just purchased an ’08 5-Speed Coupe today, the only problem its still at SAI getting the base Shelby conversion.

I’ve been following this thread and choose not to post until I had officially bought the car. The funny thing is that I’ll most likely get my tag and title before I actually have the car. :headscratch:

I just wanted to add my .02 worth, wouldn’t be helpful if you added 5-speed vs. automatic also to the poll? Thoughts??

Well I hope I now qualify as an SGT owner… I just purchased an ’08 5-Speed Coupe today, the only problem its still at SAI getting the base Shelby conversion.

I’ve been following this thread and choose not to post until I had officially bought the car. The funny thing is that I’ll most likely get my tag and title before I actually have the car. :headscratch:

I just wanted to add my .02 worth, wouldn’t be helpful if you added 5-speed vs. automatic also to the poll? Thoughts??

Congrats and good luck with your new 08 shelby gt dont forget to post pic,s when she arrives

Archived