TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2nd annual Pacific NW Meet & Greet

Grabber

I did a big burn out when we were parked right before we got to Crown point. 500Pluss was behind me. Did anyone see it ?

:hysterical:

I got it on video, but I was about 7 cars back so it's hard to tell it's your car. I'll burn you a DVD and send it soon.

• Replies 613
  • Created
  • Last Reply
No. I wasn't there. Big Burnout Vid, Please! :happy feet:

Wasn't really a BIG burnout, but a little tire smoke as he got back onto the road. I tried to follow suit, but had the traction control on! Talk about a buzz kill....

I gotta convert the video files to a format I can upload (still learning).

Wow! What a great event ...and pics and vids!!! :happy feet:

Well, I thought I'd snap a pic from Goodyear blimp as I drifted over but I see I'm not the only one with that idea -- I guess I should have checked first ;) Sorry for chopping your CS a bit, Tana... I didn't have any s/w to to do it so had to piece the pics in photoshop by hand. I guess one more pic can't hurt :)

post-4902-1212384712.jpg

Thanks for sharing the pics, all -- almost felt like I was there!!!

Dan

post-4902-1212384712.jpg

Nice Rob..... LOL!

Putnamdo and his lovely wife Dee have a beautiful Alloy Grey GT500. I was talking to there sweet little daughter and she told me how much she loves Grabber orange and that she wishes that her Daddy would trade in his car for a Grabber Orange car. She was very serious about this, and I could tell by her emotions that she meant what she said.

You can be the judge for that!!!

Message to Putmando:

Daddy, Grabbers car is the more faster color....please trade up. Look at how proud I am of this Grabber orange color.

SecondannualPNWMeetandgreet5-24--192.jpg

Daddy, Please. Pretty please buy a Grabber Orange car!! Dad, Don't I look good in Grabber? Just think how good you would look with me in your Grabber Orange car!!

SecondannualPNWMeetandgreet5-24--193.jpg

Even my sister wants one!!! Would you get her a Grabber Orange shirt too ??

SecondannualPNWMeetandgreet5-24--191.jpg

Dad, Sis is right. You need to trade up and get a car like Grabbers, and I want a Grabber Shirt !!!!

SecondannualPNWMeetandgreet5-24--196.jpg

Putnamdo, Not the Slow color Red. :hysterical:

SecondannualPNWMeetandgreet5-24--158.jpg

As you can see, your sweety has talked Dee into the switch. :)

SecondannualPNWMeetandgreet5-24--157.jpg

• 1 month later...

Archived