TEAM SHELBY FORUM

DOES PDS...cover cognative Dissonance on color Selection

requis

Oh Boy...I just don't know about my color slection Damn the Red and White looks good...and the Blue and white...WOW.....as you can see in my avatar I didn't go with either but.....everytime I see these new pictures..I can't help but wonder which one I want to stare at while I'm dutifully cleaning my ride...ahhh the angst just keeps on building...I need to win the lottery so I can buy Three of em...I'm sure If I told the dealer I'd give him 50 over list I could get....em...sorry folks...I'm regressing...must sleep.

:wacko:

Oh Boy...I just don't know about my color slection Damn the Red and White looks good...and the Blue and white...WOW.....as you can see in my avatar I didn't go with either but.....everytime I see these new pictures..I can't help but wonder which one I want to stare at while I'm dutifully cleaning my ride...ahhh the angst just keeps on building...I need to win the lottery so I can buy Three of em...I'm sure If I told the dealer I'd give him 50 over list I could get....em...sorry folks...I'm regressing...must sleep.

:shift: You've made a good choice just as I have (my avatar). I'm sure you read my posts, many of them on colors. I was down to three choices, ebony/white, ebony/tungsten, and red/white. I was stuck on red/white for a long time and would have chosen it had it been Ford giving us the red they showed from day one but they didn't. Red still nice as the white brings out THAT red but we picked a good combo, the right combo........beautiful, classy, and mean as hell !!! Imagine this combo with a beautiful set of polished Weld Wheels(TeckStars or ForgeStars - Download their catelog, they have a lowered GT, one in Red, one in Black with each of these......absolutely beautiful ) Oooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh........................

Keep in mind, this is a modern day muscle car so black suits it well. Not knocking red but my opinion, red belongs more to the sports car category i.e. Ford GT

:shift: Just noticed........Brampton...........cool, not too far from me, two black/tungstens cruising!!!

Archived