TEAM SHELBY FORUM

New Team Shelby members

sharon

Hello,

All those that have joined Team Shelby in the last while will receive a Welcome letter that asks about your t-shirt size. Please just respond to that e-mail with your response. If you have any other questions please feel free to e-mail us. At sharone@teamshelby.com

Joining this Team Shelby, I see we get a T-shirt and discount on parts.

What type of discount? A percentage?

Right now you get a one 10 coupon off anything in the Shelby Performance catalog. We are working on other discounts and will be announcing that later.

Sharon

Is the 50 bucks a yearly fee?

Sounds a little steep for a t-shirt and a coupon?

You are not just paying for a t-shirt and a coupon, you will have private member sections. First shot at news coming out of SAI. When Terlingua Mustang was announced our member got the news 2 hours before anyone else. First invite to things like Carroll's Birthday Bash and the Dearborn 2008 Event that sold out in 8 hours last year. Discounts, a new Shelby Magazine that just came out. We also have an online exclusive Shelby GT article that is in the new Shelby magazine just for our members here is the link to that http://www.stangsunleashed.com/forums/inde...showtopic=12452 , Plus e-news letters. Two decals and lots of good info in your member package a key chain two Member cards.

Plus so much more that we are still working on. If you add all the items you get not including the invites and shows plus discounts on all the new apparel that will be coming out in a few weeks, the membership will more than pay for its self.

Wooh that was a lot to type.

Here is a link to learn more about the membership.

It is a once a year fee.

http://www.stangsunleashed.com/teamshelby

If you have any questions about the membership you can e-mail me at sharone@teamshelby.com

Thanks, Sharon

You are not just paying for a t-shirt and a coupon, you will have private member sections. First shot at news coming out of SAI. When Terlingua Mustang was announced our member got the news 2 hours before anyone else. First invite to things like Carroll's Birthday Bash and the Dearborn 2008 Event that sold out in 8 hours last year. Discounts, a new Shelby Magazine that just came out. We also have an online exclusive Shelby GT article that is in the new Shelby magazine just for our members here is the link to that http://www.stangsunleashed.com/forums/inde...showtopic=12452 , Plus e-news letters. Two decals and lots of good info in your member package a key chain two Member cards.

Plus so much more that we are still working on. If you add all the items you get not including the invites and shows plus discounts on all the new apparel that will be coming out in a few weeks, the membership will more than pay for its self.

Wooh that was a lot to type.

Here is a link to learn more about the membership.

It is a once a year fee.

http://www.stangsunleashed.com/teamshelby

If you have any questions about the membership you can e-mail me at sharone@teamshelby.com

Thanks, Sharon

Great job as always Sharon, keep up the great work, it is appreciated!

Sharon, anything new yet on existing SOA members whose membership converted to "Team Shelby"? I'd like 1 or 2 of the new shirts.

Thanks!

Scott

All S197 Shelby members are automaticly upgraded to Team Shelby, you will get your new decals and Member Cards in about 6-8 weeks. The extra upgrade package for a small charge for all S197 Shelby members will be available next week. This will include one shirt the magazine and the 10 dollar coupon. Also there will be a section for members where you will be able to buy more shirts.

We will be sending out an e-mail when these things are ready to purchase, but you do not have to purchase a new membership you are already a Member of Team Shelby just the upgrade package. If you only want the shirt that will be an option to.

Thanks Sharon

I want my user name orange at the bottom of the screen, not red. :finger:

Can you fix that ? :rant:

:hysterical2:

The RED is to draw attention - meaning, LOOKOUT! The Eagle Eye Moderators are watching us! :wacko:

Be more discreet. Robert reads these threads. :shades:

ROTFLMAO :hysterical2:

You don't see Robert posting he left his shirt at Orfs house :doh:

ROTFLMAO :hysterical2:

Joined in Sept. Never received any packages yet. No emails. No Terlingua Mustang info. Nothing. :waiting:

Send me your info by P.M and i will look into this. I know that we where holding off on some because of the new launch. You should have gotten your by now. I can send you the S197 shirt also if you like.

Archived