TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2007 GT500

BIKEBOY

Hello out there... Has anyone taken delivery of their new GT500 yet?? I live in Phx. and am told that mine will take close to x-mas time. I am going to do a white coupe with blue stripes. The dealership tells me that they will be getting their first one this week. FORD is sending them an orange coupe first... They did not get to change that blank for the first one. They will contact number one first, and offer it to him, then go on up the list until someone bites. Let me know if you are already going down the road killing bugs!!!

Bike Boy, GT500 production starts June 5th. Ford will hold all early GT500's at the factory for quality checks until June 26th, then start shipping them to dealers. Expect the first few to hit dealers by mid-July with additional GT500's coming for 24 more months.

Hello out there... Has anyone taken delivery of their new GT500 yet?? I live in Phx. and am told that mine will take close to x-mas time. I am going to do a white coupe with blue stripes. The dealership tells me that they will be getting their first one this week. FORD is sending them an orange coupe first... They did not get to change that blank for the first one. They will contact number one first, and offer it to him, then go on up the list until someone bites. Let me know if you are already going down the road killing bugs!!!

What dealer did you order your GT500 from in Arizona? I, too, am on a list and my DORA has a priority code of 10 or 12 (its hard to make out because I got a scan of a light original), but my dealer is telling me that I should expectm delivery in July. They, too, are getting an orange one first.

bikeboy - take some deep, slow breaths.

You may have to wait a while.

Then - look for the PSDS thread and read it carefully.

You're in no immediate danger. But refrain from watching the Speed Channel for 2 weeks. :shift:

whew. I may have to drive to Canada and do a workshop on PSDS.

You guys from "up North" have been cooped up way too long.

A shame.

I wonder how many Molsen's I can pack in the back of my 350Z?... :hysterical:

whew. I may have to drive to Canada and do a workshop on PSDS.

You guys from "up North" have been cooped up way too long.

A shame.

I wonder how many Molsen's I can pack in the back of my 350Z?... :hysterical:

Grab the king Cans less metal more Beer...:)

Archived