TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Included discount for Shelby Performance?

BergShelby

I'm still on the fence whether to sign up for the Team Shelby Membership. Among the item listed in the membership includes a discount on all parts from Shelby Performance. Anyone know how much of a discount that is? Is it just the one time $10 poker chip?

That's a great question. I have a car going to SAI mod shop and am a Team Shelby member.

So do I get a discount on the parts I'm getting installed? (lower grille with fogs and quarter window trim)

If you get a discount on ALL the things then I should have waited a few months....

:hysterical:

There will be more than the one 10 dollar discount. However the exact amount or percentage has not be established yet it will be in the next couple of weeks. It will include items in the Shelby Performance Catalog only right now.

Sharon

There will be more than the one 10 dollar discount. However the exact amount or percentage has not be established yet it will be in the next couple of weeks. It will include items in the Shelby Performance Catalog only right now.

Sharon

No problem Sharon I was joking with AFBLUE. I just had all the mods done to my car. ..but there is always something else I want.

:happy feet:

Sharon

I hope it's announced before I order stuff for christmas or a few folks around here might not see Santa :hysterical:

Archived