TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Rare Stevie Wonder Edition GT500 'Vert on eBay

VNMOUS1

For those that would like to sing along but don't know the words, here ya go....

485c_12.jpg

Isn't she lovely

Isn't she wonderfull

Isn't she precious

Less than 200 miles old

I never thought through love we'd be

Making one as lovely as she

But isn't she lovely made from love

Isn't she pretty

Truly the angel's best

Boy, I'm so happy

We have been heaven blessed

I can't believe what the stripes have done

through us it's given life to one

But isn't she lovely made from love

Isn't she lovely

Life and love are the same

Life is my vert with stripes

The meaning of her name

Shelby, it could have not been done

Without you who conceived the one

That's so very lovely made from love

6237_12.jpg

:hysterical2::hysterical2:

Is this a White car with 2 Blue stripes

or a Blue car with 3 white stripes?

:hysterical2::hysterical2::hysterical2:

Maybe he wasn't sure which color was really fastest, so now he can go either way! :hysterical::hysterical:

at least he has the right 2 colors

and it is a S H E L B Y GT500

just looking for the positive :happy feet:

Hey come on now, this is the the new camel toe edition.

You guys are a little harsh. Maybe it isn't what you'd want, but maybe somebody likes it. Personally I hate the Grabber Orange with Tungsten stripes, but I'd never do my best to make a guy feel like a POS for buying one.

You guys are a little harsh. Maybe it isn't what you'd want, but maybe somebody likes it. Personally I hate the Grabber Orange with Tungsten stripes, but I'd never do my best to make a guy feel like a POS for buying one.

I think the point was that he thought he had an original car, with original stripes.

If he was selling it as a modded car... then ok. Like or don't like = personal choice.

I just hope the guy didn't get taken by a dealer. "Sure man, it's super rare. Guarantee it's the only one out there like this - well worth the ADM!!"

:hysterical2:

Hey guys,

I've been vistiting with him...he was kind of taken back that it wasn't original. I've given him some pointers on what he needs to do if he wants to sell it.

I think his mechanic that does some resto's for him is going to remove them and install a new set to specs.

He's actually a really nice guy, just got taken by some pond scum salesman. :finger:

Hey guys,

I've been vistiting with him...he was kind of taken back that it wasn't original. I've given him some pointers on what he needs to do if he wants to sell it.

I think his mechanic that does some resto's for him is going to remove them and install a new set to specs.

He's actually a really nice guy, just got taken by some pond scum salesman. :finger:

Good job! That was a very classy & cool thing to do.

...just got taken by some pond scum salesman. :finger:

Imagine that.

I feel for the guy, but wonder why you buy such a car (probably at a hefty price) without doing any kind of research on it?

Very sad.

I hope he sticks it to the dealer who did it to him.

Hey guys,

So a dealer put those stripes on to sell it like that????

That's an embarrassment to all dealers and Ford!

Imagine that.

I feel for the guy, but wonder why you buy such a car (probably at a hefty price) without doing any kind of research on it?

Very sad.

I hope he sticks it to the dealer who did it to him.

+1

And for a pampered car with only 200 miles, that engine bay is DIRTY!

• 5 weeks later...

Must be the Cletus version with that huge gap in the front. Anyway, all he needs to do is detail the engine back and take a heat gun to the stripes and put it back to stock. Then list it a MSRP and hope for the best. No way the dealer is going to give him any satisfaction unless he bought it without the stripes and told the dealer he wanted them to match the factory look. If it was like that when he bought it then it's all on him.

Archived