TEAM SHELBY FORUM

How does one price out a Shelby GT???

90GT

Upfitter Package: Dealership will be billed through dealer payment statement for Mustang GT and 54U option code (Shelby GT Upfitters Package). This process is the same as any other Mustang that comes from Ford. The 54U option will show on Ford Window sticker and be priced at:

Coupe-$2,040 MSRP

Convertible-$2,140 MSRP

Shelby Conversion:

$9,500* MSRP on Shelby window sticker

$11,800* MSRP on Shelby window sticker

* Dealer charge include $1,000 Gas Guzzler Tax

This is on top of the regular ford mustang options you can have.

Is there a site where one can price out a Shelby GT??? I went on Edmunds and they don't even have it listed!!!

tell me what you want on a car and i will price it our for you. just PM me your list.

here are the options avaible

coupe or convt

deluxe or prem package

IUP

antitheft

siruis sat radio

shaker 1000

auto or 5spd

ambient lighting

HID headlamps

wheel locking kit

let me know

michael morris

tell me what you want on a car and i will price it our for you. just PM me your list.

here are the options avaible

coupe or convt

deluxe or prem package

IUP

antitheft

siruis sat radio

shaker 1000

auto or 5spd

ambient lighting

HID headlamps

wheel locking kit

let me know

michael morris

You left out heated seats and cloth roof for convertibles which are both available options on the 08 SGT

You left out heated seats and cloth roof for convertibles which are both available options on the 08 SGT

So on average, If I was to order close to what I did on my GT500, black vert, cloth top, all options less the nav and sat radio, what would a SGT cost MSRP? and did these have ADM's or can you just walk in and order one?

So on average, If I was to order close to what I did on my GT500, black vert, cloth top, all options less the nav and sat radio, what would a SGT cost MSRP? and did these have ADM's or can you just walk in and order one?

I came up with $50,985.00 MM can give you an exact "real" price. im sure he would even sell to you without an ADM

The 08 SGT Vert I have coming sold for $49,500 MSRP.

I am sure many of the 08's will have ADM's due to being limited to 2,300 and approx 70% estimated to be verts.

Archived