TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Just seen on Ebay

Hey guys I just noticed that Lone Star Ford has dropped there buy now price 20,000.00 less than what they had it posted.

Does that mean the value of the car just dropped?

We all know that they are one of the reasons price's over MSRP have escalated so much latly. maybe that is a good thing for the one's like myself still looking. :happy feet: :roses: :bandance:

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey guys I just noticed that Lone Star Ford has dropped there buy now price 20,000.00 less than what they had it posted.

Does that mean the value of the car just dropped?

We all know that they are one of the reasons price's over MSRP have escalated so much latly. maybe that is a good thing for the one's like myself still looking. :happy feet: :roses: :bandance:

Good job there not in Canada what they are doing is illegal here. I have know idea how they are such a big ForD Dealer in Texas, I certainly wouldn`t deal with them. :shift::shift::shift::shift::shift:

Shelby001

Simmer Down :extinguish: , The $99,999 target price was only to achieve attention. :car:

While most feedback was negative from boards and mustang enthusiast, we did get several positive write ups in Dealer News, CNN, and several other major publications and News Stations.

We feel that the top of the market on the actual first "run" of the GT500

will bring a solid 75,000. From then on I believe 25kover(2nd run)...,20(3rd),10(4th) and MSRP for remaining 07s left in 08.

While I can appreciate and respect that many of you have "loyal" dealers that are willing to

sell the car $10,000 to $15,000 over, this does not determine "True Market" value.

The only tough part about this deal is many of you will be caught in empty promises.

Meaning, when a "loyal" dealer is offered $30,000 over msrp he MAY not be loyal, anymore.

Please, no more hate mail. :grouphug:

Simmer Down :extinguish: , The $99,999 target price was only to achieve attention. :car:

While most feedback was negative from boards and mustang enthusiast, we did get several positive write ups in Dealer News, CNN, and several other major publications and News Stations.

will bring a solid 75,000. From then on I believe 25kover(2nd run)...,20(3rd),10(4th) and MSRP for remaining 07s left in 08.

While I can appreciate and respect that many of you have "loyal" dealers that are willing to

sell the car $10,000 to $15,000 over, this does not determine "True Market" value.

The only tough part about this deal is many of you will be caught in empty promises.

Meaning, when a "loyal" dealer is offered $30,000 over msrp he MAY not be loyal, anymore.

You have to be kidding “lonely”.

You admit that your auction was just a P.R. stunt, truly pathetic. :headscratch:

You have to be kidding “lonely”.

You admit that your auction was just a P.R. stunt, truly pathetic. :headscratch:

And now you have the rest of the story. That is why car sales people have always been thought of as the bottom of the barrel as far as trust. :finger::violin::titanic::stirpot::confused::gang: Just to put it nicely. Not to say there are no honest car sales people or dealerships but buyer be ware. Its about money not friendships when it comes to cars. Business is business but in this lifetime your word is all you have. Its like a coin. Once you spend it. Its gone. Hang on to your word and honor it. Hell is a guilty conscience. :devil: Those are my profound words for this production run. :shift::soapbox:

Loyal dealers aren't $10000 to $15000 they are $500 over invoice to $5000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's not true here in AZ. 5-15K for sure! Plus, when some local "big money" car collector hears there is one there, you won't even get a phone call it will be gone in 60 seconds. For once, I think lonestarford has a valid point.

That's not true here in AZ. 5-15K for sure! Plus, when some local "big money" car collector hears there is one there, you won't even get a phone call it will be gone in 60 seconds. For once, I think lonestarford has a valid point.

Empty promises = Lies = Bad business = How Ford Motor Co. wants to be represented? I dont thinkso :rant:

Didn't they say they already turned down 85K or was that part of the PR also?

Yes, we did turn down an offer of $85k. The unknown is if that person would have actually gone through with the deal. Like I posted on another thread, what people will pay and what dealers will sell for won't be known until actual paying customers are driving actual GT500's. It's all speculation until then.

Yes, we did turn down an offer of $85k. The unknown is if that person would have actually gone through with the deal. Like I posted on another thread, what people will pay and what dealers will sell for won't be known until actual paying customers are driving actual GT500's. It's all speculation until then.

Doh! If you are lone guy, well than Doh, of course you do not know how much people will pay until the actual cars are paid for ... dou you f#$%ing idiot. In addition, I mean that.

Doh! If you are lone guy, well than Doh, of course you do not know how much people will pay until the actual cars are paid for ... dou you f@#$ing idiot. In addition, I mean that.

That statement itself, shows who the "true" idiot really is.

Learn how to speak, :censored:

He has been respectful and professional.

What gives anyone on this board the right to call our team liars, criminals or idiots

over a piece of "iron".

Setting the price on eBay at $99,999 was ingenius.

Was it a lie? No. Was it a P.R. stunt? Yes. But aren't most Advertisments stunts?

We did turn down $85,000, unfortunately. Can't win them all.

capitalism

Main Entry: cap·i·tal·ism

Pronunciation: 'ka-p&-t&l-"iz-&m, 'kap-t&l-, British also k&-'pi-t&l-

Function: noun

: an economic system characterized by private or corporate ownership of capital goods, by investments that are determined by private decision, and by prices, production, and the distribution of goods that are determined mainly by competition in a free market

What gives anyone on this board the right to call our team liars, criminals or idiots

over a piece of "iron".

Was it a lie? No. Was it a P.R. stunt? Yes. But aren't most Advertisments stunts?

capitalism

: an economic system characterized by private or corporate ownership of capital goods, by investments that are determined by private decision, and by prices, production, and the distribution of goods that are determined mainly by competition in a free market

Please, no more hate mail.

Look up the definition of a Promise lately? :sos::shrug::cry:

over a piece of "iron".

capitalism

This blunderbuss proves with every post what a moronic filcher he and his cohorts are, too funny if they were not so pathetic.

:hysterical2:

This blunderbuss proves with every post what a moronic filcher he and his cohorts are, too funny if they were not so pathetic.

What is this? Romper Room, are you kidding? What are you, 12? Are you completely incapable of engaging in intelligent debate without resorting to insults and foul language?

Look, you can say what ever you want, but don't think that we mistake you or some of your "cohorts" as customers - you're hecklers, not customers. The first rocks were hurled by people on this board, not us. No attempt was ever made to question our motives in an intelligent debate. It started as insults and flame, and you prove with each of your posts that you lack the facilities and intellect to convey your thoughts in a respectful and thoughtful manner.

We get the hate and flame posts from some of you, and these are the very same people that suddenly get all self-riteous and indignant when we flame back. What's good for the goose...

As for our "real" customers, we roll out the red carpet. All you need to do is check our feedback on eBay - it speaks for itself, and we are rightfully proud of it.

I hate to break it to you, but car sales is a FOR PROFIT business. It's not a charity event. Do you think that when Ferrari comes out with their latest and greatest at $50-$100k over MSRP that they get a bunch of kids flaming them over gouging? No, because the buyers fully understand the dynamics of supply and demand and gladly cough up whatever the going rate is. If it's out of your range, too bad. Hell it's out of my price range and I sell them, but I don't stay up all night pissing and moaning about it (I'm at peace with the fact that I won't be one of the lucky few with the means to acquire one).

First, I apologize to all for the length of this post, but this topic has been bugging me for a while.

I'll do my best to give you (somewhat of) an intelligent debate on this.

First off, you can't seriously be comparing the GT500 to the latest, greatest Ferrari. I understand the analogy you are making, but you chose a poor comparison. You would have been better off to choose the T-Bird or PT Cruiser, both of which commanded Decent mark-ups. Just not as much as the GT500.

Being a business owner, I fully understand why you (or anyone, for that matter) goes into business. It's all about the Net Income or Loss, depending on your goals. With a hot commodity, like this car, you need to maximize profits when you can. If you don't make money, you won't be in business for long.

You need to realize that the general public, for the most part, despises the car buying process. I like to think that I am the type of customer that a dealership would want to do business with. I research the vehicle I want and I know what options I want, well before I walk into the showroom. You don't need to "sell" me. This is why I try to set up a relationship with companies, not just for cars, but for almost everything else substantial.

All I want is to order the vehicle I'm interested in. I don't want to haggle. I don't want to play the "4 square" game. Just give me a price you can live with, not one to start negotiating from. Don't ask me, "How much can you afford to spend each month for this car?" How about a 10 minute ordering process, with bottom line pricing from the get go? Why do I need to waste considerably more time with the games? I shouldn't have to walk away over price, only to have the salesman call later in the week to negotiate some more.

Why should someone who wants to play that game get a better deal? It wastes your time, it wastes their time. Aren't they the typical pain in the a$$ customer anyhow when it comes time for service? You know, the ones who b!tch and moan about every little item on the work order? Although, from my experience, the sales staff could care less about what happens in the service department, and vice versa. If I'm wrong there, let me know.

Regarding Market Value, you should try to get a good price for this car. True market value sounds fine by me. But what is the market value? Do you determine that, or does the marketplace? In my opinion, the true market price would be the highest amount someone is willing to pay for your item. Specifically, the GT500 you had on EBay.

It seems to me that true market value for that car, on May 22nd, was $66,100.00. If market value was what you were after, you should have taken that offer. It seems you (dealerships in general, not you specifically) want the luxury of dictating what market value is. You (back to you specifically now) wanted market value to be $99,999.00. If you would have gotten an offer for that, I'd be happy for you. It just means somebody out there wanted it at that price. Granted, a person like that would also need some professional help, but I digress.

My point is, don't use market price in your argument unless you are really willing to accept what the market will bear.

Generally, the people willing to pay the big ADM are the people who want to order the car to their specifications and be first. You will likely get someone to spend a little more for the car they want, not by making them settle for what you ordered. Maybe some people want exactly what you ordered, but you have narrowed your customer base quite a bit.

So far I haven't bashed you for how you are marketing this car. Mainly because I don't know enough history about your relationship with your customers. As I said earlier, you should try to get what you can for it. I would bash you, however, if what happened to me has happened at your dealership. If a repeat customer was told last year they could get one at MSRP, and then found out you wanted 5K, 10K,..., 50K over the sticker price, then the criticism is warranted. That is why a working relationship is developed. Mutual respect.

I know, I know, get it in writing. I agree if the customer is not familiar to you, he needs to get it in writing. If the customer has bought multiple vehicles, has a service account, and has service performed there, then a written agreement shouldn't be required. I only bring this up to show how some people may have gotten the negative opinion of you. It is a combination of the treatment they received elsewhere, and the impression you are giving by your marketing tactics.

Why should car buying be adversarial? That may be the underlying reason for why the initial debate was heated and intentionally insulting. Can you see how the customer may be getting a bit irritated?

:rant:

Empty promises = Lies = Bad business = How Ford Motor Co. wants to be represented? I dont thinkso :rant:

Iam in total agreement with Orf. Iam a business owner also. Most generally today ,and in the past , in a business working relationship. A deal is a deal and a promise is a promise. Any business man / woman that is worth anything and makes a deal or a promise he/she stands by it. Now if a better deal comes by or more money the promise stands and you learn from the bad decision, but you stand by your deal and your promise. That is what a good / honest business man/ woman does. You lick your wounds and you go on. You dont try to save your loss by going back on your promise and saying it was an empty promise.

In todays business world to many people have learned that it is ok to go back on your word or promise. Great example of that would be businesses and lets say pensions. :rant: Fortunatly there are some good honest businesses and business people left. I know I deal with them daily. Its pretty easy to see the dishonest ones. They are the fast / double talkers i deal with them daily aslo.

In this world all you have is your word and you are only as good as your word. Money has a funny way of bailing people out of their word in todays society. That is all iam going to say on this thread. Walking away knowing that what i have said is right and true. :soapbox:

Give me a BREAK do actually think people believe you? Question do you sell your G.T Mustangs for 20,000 over MSRP ? Thank God we have a law in our country regarding msrp over charge.

Good LUCk :shift::shift:

>>>>>I know, I know, get it in writing. I agree if the customer is not familiar to you, he needs to get it in writing. If the customer has bought multiple vehicles, has a service account, and has service performed there, then a written agreement shouldn't be required. I only bring this up to show how some people may have gotten the negative opinion of you. It is a combination of the treatment they received elsewhere, and the impression you are giving by your marketing tactics.<<<<<<

Ok, I'm certainly not in this "fight" and I commend you for stating your case, but I will take you to task regarding the quote above. One can bitch and moan all they want about scruples, handshakes and the like but at the end of the day this is a contractural agreement. And, while case law has proven some verbal agreements to be binding contracts, there is hardly a court in the country that would side on anyone that would enter into an agreement for $45,000 without a written document to memorialize it.

As an employer, I have been sued by vendors, clients, employees...you name it over the past 30 years. 99% of the time I had written documentation to back up my position or an agreement. There is no barrier to entry when it comes to litigation. Anyone can sue someone for anything....no questions asked at that juncture. By the time you fight even the most trival suit....founded or not....you've wasted time, money and other resources that you'll never get back.

Long story short....if it's not in writing, it doesn't exist. Stop BS'ing yourself. It's not as though "the world has come to this" either. It's always been this way. People are just smarter now.

Finally, as for the Lone Star situation, who cares what they put it up for? Unless you're buying THAT car, it has no bearing whatsoever on the market. There may be others that try to squeeze every penny out of their cars, but again that has no bearing on "market price". Market price is what people are buying them for...not what people are asking. Do I think their price is crazy? Yes. Do I fault them for playing the game? Nope. Take a drive around most residential neighborhoods this time of year. FOR SALE signs are everywhere. Do this many people really want a mass exodus from their area? Doubtful. What THEY want is to see what the value of their house is on the open market. If somebody just so happens to pay full boat, then yee-haw! I see people do this year after year and never sell their homes. If they really want to sell it, they drop it down to comparable pricing. Same goes for Lone Star or anyone else.

Trust me, in commerce, there's a butt for every seat.

Now....let's PLEASE stop the whining and playing the victim. No one has a gun to anyone's head, forcing them to overpay for a car.

:shift:

bj

I'm not whining, nor playing the victim. Just stating my opinion about what happened to me.

I try to find people to deal with that don't require agreements in writing. Call it naive, but I would rather deal with people I can trust.

You actually touch on my point by bringing up case law. Why should it come down to that? I know what they said, they know what they said. I wouldn't sue them over it. You're right, it's just a car. It isn't the end of the world, it's just sad that people don't respect themselves enough to stand behind their word.

Altruistic? Sure. Call me a dreamer. What's so wrong about the "Golden Rule"? Go ahead, quote the modern version.

Just for the record, my post was an attempt to begin an intellectual discussion with ratnacage. I respect your opinion, just disagree that every relationship requires a written document reviewd by leagal teams.

I'm not whining, nor playing the victim. Just stating my opinion about what happened to me.

I try to find people to deal with that don't require agreements in writing. Call it naive, but I would rather deal with people I can trust.

You actually touch on my point by bringing up case law. Why should it come down to that? I know what they said, they know what they said. I wouldn't sue them over it. You're right, it's just a car. It isn't the end of the world, it's just sad that people don't respect themselves enough to stand behind their word.

Altruistic? Sure. Call me a dreamer. What's so wrong about the "Golden Rule"? Go ahead, quote the modern version.

There's nothing wrong with the "Golden Rule" and it's clearly a standard by which we should, in a perfect world, run our lives. The world isn't perfect. And, trust me, "whining and playing the victim" wasn't targeted to you or any other individual. I apologize if you felt it was.

I occasionally....when I don't have a life...scour svtperformance.com. THAT's the mecca for bitching, whining and playing the victim. The part I particularly enjoy is when they complain about dealer gouging. You can find a lot of their "babies" (Terminators) on eBay....with asking prices WELL above what they paid for them. You could buy Terminators off the lot for 8K or more off sticker. They were not only giving them away...but gift wrapping and delivering it to your garage. What are they asking on eBay? Original sticker if it's a clean one.

:shift:

bj

What is this? Romper Room, are you kidding? What are you, 12? Are you completely incapable of engaging in intelligent debate without resorting to insults and foul language?

Look, you can say what ever you want, but don't think that we mistake you or some of your "cohorts" as customers - you're hecklers, not customers. The first rocks were hurled by people on this board, not us. No attempt was ever made to question our motives in an intelligent debate. It started as insults and flame, and you prove with each of your posts that you lack the facilities and intellect to convey your thoughts in a respectful and thoughtful manner.

We get the hate and flame posts from some of you, and these are the very same people that suddenly get all self-riteous and indignant when we flame back. What's good for the goose...

As for our "real" customers, we roll out the red carpet. All you need to do is check our feedback on eBay - it speaks for itself, and we are rightfully proud of it.

I hate to break it to you, but car sales is a FOR PROFIT business. It's not a charity event. Do you think that when Ferrari comes out with their latest and greatest at $50-$100k over MSRP that they get a bunch of kids flaming them over gouging? No, because the buyers fully understand the dynamics of supply and demand and gladly cough up whatever the going rate is. If it's out of your range, too bad. Hell it's out of my price range and I sell them, but I don't stay up all night pissing and moaning about it (I'm at peace with the fact that I won't be one of the lucky few with the means to acquire one).

Please understand why some people are upset as the Manufacturer of this item made it public that when this became available that the price would be around $40,000 to $42,000 msrp & that is what they truley expected . As loyal customers to this company they were able to submit there name & put a down payment down a year ago for an item that was limited. They were not prepared to read on the vehicle confirmation order the msrp price & as you stated the "Gouging fee of $50,000. I really have to put some blame on Ford for allowing this to happen. Also Carroll Shelby said himself that he hope Ford would keep the price of this vehicle reasonable so that everyone could enjoy what a great performance vehicle that it going to be.

Enough said.

Shelby 001

Don't worry fellas. The market WILL 'readjust' on the Shelby once it comes out. It happens with every car. "But this is the Shelby! Opens up a whole new potential segment of buyers", that's been said before as well.

As for the dealers trying to get away with murder, they will be the biggest losers in this whole deal. They are taking a leak on their loyal customers, and thats the one thing every business needs.

After they 'get lucky' and pop a person or two for rediculous ADM's,, they will be the ones with cars sitting that are unable to move.

I love this car. I will have a Shelby. But in no way is this car worth anything close to $50k. There are just too many cars out there for that price, that in some areas, outdo a Mustang. You'll see.

The market will only support a Mustang at above MSRP in the 40's for so long. Then the "somewhat bland" styling (to some people) and the cheapness of materials (interior), along with several other areas will come to some peoples minds.

As for me? Im not worried one single bit about getting one of these. It'll be just as easy as finding a C6 Z06 (the best performance bargain on the planet, IMO) with no ADM. Of course, Im not one that has to have "the first one on the block" either. I'm buying it to mod the piss out of it. It's just a car. A regular production Mustang.

Everyone that is fretting, please don't. The prices will come down. And then, it will be our turn to 'stick it back to' these ADM dealerships.

Just a Mustang guys.

FWIW, a local dealership in my area is sitting on 5 Roush's (with two Stage III's on the way) and three Saleens. They can't move em. Why? Because 50k for a Mustang is plain silly, no matter how you look at it.

Just my 2 pennies +$10,000 ADM. ;)

Good luck to all, because we WILL all get our cars.

REALITY CHECK!!

I have been thinking about this thread and just have to put my 2 cents in...

The car business is what it is today because of the public, not the dealerships. Just like any other business, they do market studies, they do research and use the results to find out what "works." The reason that dealerships use the tactics they do is because these tactics sell cars. People don't buy a car for the same reason they buy gas, or a quart of milk. Buying a car is usually an emotional process and the car industry knows this. Most everything they do is specifically designed to play on that emotion to make a profit.

Look, I don't need a Shelby. I don't need a new car every 2 or 3 years. I buy them because they fulfill some kind of emotional need, but that's my decision. The cars I trade in are perfectly good cars, and will probably last me another 10 or 12 years. But the car salesman doesn't make the decision to buy the car. I do. I buy my cars cash and only when I can afford it. I haven't had a car payment in years. But why does someone take a perfectly good car that they are upside down in and trade it in for a new car and a bigger or longer payment? Or, for that matter, buy a car that they don't intend to drive? Because they (we) are making our decision to do so on a purely emotional basis. People in the car business know this and use it to make a profit. Like it or not, it's the American way.

How many of you have walked into a dealership and just walked out again because you didn't like their tactics? I'm sure most of you have. I have many times. Usually I can shop around and get what I want for the deal I want. If I don't get the deal, I don't buy the car, and I certainly don't change my mind about what the car is worth to me just because I can't get it for my price. It doesn't matter whether it's a Honda or a Shelby. It's really that simple. Unfortunately, the guy walking in as I am leaving may simply become overwhelmed with the feeling of "I want it NOW!" (Sound familiar? most of us are guilty of that with the Shelby.) The questions that the industry uses "What will it take to get you to buy the car today?" or "What do you want your payment to be?" get the general car buying public to buy NOW! Their little act of getting the deal approved by their manager is first designed to "set the hook", then reel you in. It raises your concern that your offer won't be accepted when they pass it up the chain (after all, you wouldn't have offered it if it wasn't a great deal for you, right?). Your goal is to get that car! The longer they wait, the more you convince yourself that your offer is too low. Pretty soon the hook is set and you are to the point where you've convinced yourself that you are being unreasonable. And the salesman hasn't done a thing. He hasn't argued with you or got into a debate as to the car's value or his sales tactics. He just let you do it yourself. If you ain't willing to walk away, you are at an extreme disadvantage. How many of you are willing to walk away from your $5K or $10K over MSRP deals? (That's just a rhetorical question. Please don't answer it.) It's the way the industry works, and it apparantly works pretty well.

Is it right? In some people's version of a perfect world it is downright thievery. In others, it's ok. Dependng on which side of the fence you're on, your mind won't be changed. Personally, I wouldn't pay for the car if I had to pay MSRP, I don't care WHAT it is. MSRP is a STARTING price and you go down from there. Nor would I ever buy a car if I had to finance it. Most of you seem to believe you have emotions in check. But do you? You are angry because you can't get the car NOW and you've already decided that you will sacrifice for it. Hell, there's a whole thread on it. Somehow, the Shelby has worked its way up in your priority to the point where you are willing to pay MSRP or more and think you got a great deal. Would it work that way with an F-150? Well folks, let me tell you, that is YOUR decision, and whatever decision you make is yours alone. If you don't like the ADM, walk away from the car. You really don't NEED it. I said it before and I'll say it again. Once the newness wears off, it's just another car and another car payment. And it's NOT just a payment this month or next month, it will stretch out for 5, 6, 7 or 8 YEARS! (How old will you be before the bank no longer owns it, and what are you REALLY paying with interest?) It's why I won't buy it to leave it in the garage. But with the mentality that I've seen from many of you, YOU are just as much a part of the problem as everyone else. The emotions are high, the juices are flowing, and many of you will decide to go further into hock just to have this car, and in reality, you will just add to the problem you percieve.

This all reminds me of an old joke. A guy walks up to an attractive woman ans says "Will you sleep with me for a million dollars?" The woman says "Sure" He says, "How about for 20 bucks?" She says "20 Bucks? What kind of a girl do you think I am?" He says, "We've already determined that, were just haggling over price." It's all a matter of degree.

As long as the tactics work, the businesses will capitalize on them to make a profit. I offered an opinion in this thread early on that they were perhaps just seeing what the price would bid up to. It turns out that is exactly what they were doing, and if they sold the car for $100K, that would have been gravy. It actually is a pretty good method to see just what the market would bear, dont you think? The businesses that are using the tactics that we all hate are making a pretty good profit off of US. Who's fault is that? Theirs, or the car buying public?

Another thing. We need to get out of this mind set that everyone in the world reads these boards. They don't. We can't turn around an industry just by posting in a thread or threating law suits. The suit will be settled or thrown out and the world will move on. You won't see it on World News Tonight. And, in reality, no matter what claims a dealer makes or what he promises, he isn't breaking the law until it's in writing. And once it is, his liability (i.e., "risk") is limited to the actual damages. Big deal! You will never get a tort settlement, he knows it and so should you. And you certainly won't ever get a dime if you never bought from him in the first place.

The amount of people here can be equated to the amount that the water level will displace in the ocean if you stuck your finger in it. We don't make a bit of difference when it comes to the car marketplace, and we will never have enough clout to affect the way it works. The VAST MAJORITY of car buyers encourage dealer tactics because they work. Someone may buy the cars for 75 grand. I won't, but I suspect that I will not hurt any particular dealerships bottom line by not buying there, because if I don't buy it, someone else will. And in the case of the Shelby, they're going to sell all that they can get, so it's not a matter of giving a great deal in the hope of pulling market share from another dealer.

So let's put this thing to rest. What this dealership is doing is within it's acceptable risk limit of doing business. Don't want to buy from them? Don't. But don't think you are going to hurt them because of "negative advertising." They will sell every car they get, and you will never affect their bottom line. Isn't that right. LONESTARFORD??

DISCLAIMER: I have not and will not offer an opinion on what is right or what is wrong. I have simply presented my own opinion on how the car sales industry works and what drives it.

you will never affect their bottom line. Isn't that right. LONESTARFORD??

DISCLAIMER: I have not and will not offer an opinion on what is right or what is wrong. I have simply presented my own opinion on how the car sales industry works and what drives it.

well said and good point, but would you buy from this guy? you from Lonestar.

you will never affect their bottom line. Isn't that right. LONESTARFORD??

well said and good point, but would you buy from this guy? you from Lonestar.

Do I work for Lonestar? Hell no! Wouldn't go near them personally! I said that I won't even pay MSRP, let alone over! How did you read that into my post?

Whew.

I think I will stay out of this one! :shift:

Y'all have at it, though. :happy feet:

Aww,,, c'mon prof. Don't post just to tell us you ain't gonna post. Join in the fun!

Do I work for Lonestar? Hell no! Wouldn't go near them personally! I said that I won't even pay MSRP, let alone over! How did you read that into my post?

Aww,,, c'mon prof. Don't post just to tell us you ain't gonna post. Join in the fun!

:party2: Sold 2 at $75,000 :party2:

3 more to go, plus the ones we buy from King's Dealer

edit:

2 @ 75

means 150

mooseknuckle

:party2: Sold 2 at $75,000 :party2:

3 more to go, plus the ones we buy from King's Dealer

Lost 50 grand, eh? :hysterical:

Edit:

($100,000 * 2) - $150,000 = 50 grand (how quickly they forget!)

Mooseknuckle?? MOOSEKNUCKLE??? You idiot!

Archived