TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Get Together in Tampa Tomorrow

Lutzcat

I'm having a small spur of the moment get together tomorrow at my house at 6:00pm. We're having the world famous Lutzcat's BBQ ribs, etc, Be a little too late for horseshoes, but conversation should be good. Don (1badsho) and another member are coming up from the south. Members here are welcome to come. Don't have to worry about door dings, just backing into trees. LOL

Scott

Wow that sounds inviting especially if weather holds. Is anyone coming from Fort Myers area?

Mark

Yes they are, Don will be able to answer who though, he be posting later on tonight. If you decide to come, pm me and I'll give you the directions.

Scott

are we going to do the 2nd annual Orlando meet and greet?

Lonnie ... definitly .... working on times right now :happy feet:

lonnie ... just get your pretty fast GT500 up here !!!

No excuses ... and that goes for anyone in the vicinity of Tampa !

over and out ..going to the gym

better have some more responces when i get back or their will be hell to pay ! :hysterical2:

scott will do ..... make sure you get alot of corn ... one of my friends sure loves his corn so get plenty of it !!

I'm having a small spur of the moment get together tomorrow at my house at 6:00pm. We're having the world famous Lutzcat's BBQ ribs, etc, Be a little too late for horseshoes, but conversation should be good. Don (1badsho) and another member are coming up from the south. Members here are welcome to come. Don't have to worry about door dings, just backing into trees. LOL

Scott

Would love to join You guys... I'll be in Tampa next week (5-10 Nov). I think Don was trying to hook something up then too.

Keith

Scott,

Take some pics of those cars... and the ribs too!

If you'll PM your # I'll give you a call next week when I'm in town! I'll buy the first round.

Keith

Scott,

Take some pics of those cars... and the ribs too!

If you'll PM your # I'll give you a call next week when I'm in town! I'll buy the first round.

Keith

Keith,

You're about to get a kick out of this, this gathering was for you. Don contacted me several days ago about setting it up, because you were flying in and I couldn't stop what I had in the works. I'm just a short distance from where you'll be. No need to feel bad at all, you owe me a pitcher of beer at Kojaks, you know where that it is! We had a very good get together, four 500s in the yard. Let Don drive mine and said it was slow, of course his stage II, mine stock, LOL. We get together here on the drop of a hat, so I'll be expecting a phone call when you fly in.

We did have a good time tonight, I say what we do, you call me up when you get here and we drive down to Port Charlotte where Don is and he'll buy us lunch. LOL, I'll pm you my number. Hope you have a safe trip.

Scott

Scott

Thank you so much for you and Debbies hospitality !!! It was greatly appreciated :D

It was great seeing you and the wife once again. We need to do this more often !!!.. As I said before I really enjoy your company

The food was great ... the conversation was better and the company was the best !!!

I hope you make it to the Bradenton Car SHOw with us :happy feet: :happy feet:

Both Mark and Jim should be home in a bit.

Tell ya what .. it was a hoot to see a two reds, one white and one black ShelbyGT500 all in the same place !!

Don,

I'm still laughing my ass off about Sadsack, didn't realize he changed his name and me worrying some ********* was driving around at 9 pm and could find the place and I was sitting there talking to him. Had a great time, next time the wifey comes up, and maybe talk to Zach, LOL.

Probably see you next week.

Scott

Keith,

You're about to get a kick out of this, this gathering was for you. Don contacted me several days ago about setting it up, because you were flying in and I couldn't stop what I had in the works. I'm just a short distance from where you'll be. No need to feel bad at all, you owe me a pitcher of beer at Kojaks, you know where that it is! We had a very good get together, four 500s in the yard. Let Don drive mine and said it was slow, of course his stage II, mine stock, LOL. We get together here on the drop of a hat, so I'll be expecting a phone call when you fly in.

We did have a good time tonight, I say what we do, you call me up when you get here and we drive down to Port Charlotte where Don is and he'll buy us lunch. LOL, I'll pm you my number. Hope you have a safe trip.

Scott

Scott, I did get a kick out of it! :hysterical: I guess Don got a little ahead of the dates I sent in my original post! :doh: I still appreciate the effort... At least it wasn't a Memorial Service :cry: ! I arrive Monday afternoon (5th) and depart Saturday morning (10th)...

I'll definitely call you and buy that pitcher at Kojaks. My schedule is pretty flexibility, but Weds & Friday are the real work days for this trip. Tues evening, Weds evening, or Thursday all day is pretty wide open.

If I can "stay awake" on Monday night, we can hit a sports bar for MNF (if you're a fan)!

Anyway, glad to hear you all had a great party on my behalf!

Will be in touch,

Keith

Thank you Scott and Debbie for a wonderful BBQ! The food and atmosphere were terrific! I guess I was told by attending members that my web name of Sad Sack does not fit me. I was told in so many words to change my name. Any thoughts?

Going home we got a stretch of 110 MPH but other than that uneventful. Hey Don, if you guys go out for dinner instead of lunch, lets go to that Mexican Restaurant and Jim and I will drive up!

Mark formerly Sad Sack

mark

first your not a sad sack .... and those who dont know you .. well I think your old name is more fitting.

But it really doesnt matter what I think or Jim or Scott .. if you are the SAD SACK ... than thats it

I stand in front of thee as your humble servant !!

:bowdown:

mark

first your not a sad sack .... and those who dont know you .. well I think your old name is more fitting.

But it really doesnt matter what I think or Jim or Scott .. if you are the SAD SACK ... than thats it

I stand in front of thee as your humble servant !!

:bowdown:

His 3rd scrren name is being processed now. :hysterical:

I am trying to catch up with other members who have had more than 3 names! Who's counting?

well hello ther gt500 aka sad sack aka 07gt500#6200

The 6200 GT500 car built by ford .. gotta to love it ! :happy feet:

Hey Guys,

Sorry I missed it. I know Scott, Mark and Don had a blast because they are all three stand up guys. I am looking forward to the orlando meet if I am still invited.

Roger

Roger .... absolutly ...... your part of the gang !! ! ! :happy feet:

Archived