TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2007 Shelby GT Hero Card

ilmor

If you guys are serious about this stuff, it's right up my line of work. I create custom Show Boards and collectible show cards (like a Hero card) for customers all the time. Check out my website: Visit My Websitewww.customshowboards.com

4x6front_copy.jpg

4x6rear.jpg

Have you done any show board for a Shelby GT. What would it look like?

post-10691-1195955945_thumb.jpgpost-10691-1195956042_thumb.jpg

It would "look like" a Shelby GT! I imagine it would look similar to the orange GT500 above - with the colors of the car. The designs are all custom. I can't do a "generic" one - it has to be of YOUR car with pictures of YOUR car. How cool is that!? Here's a design I did with my Shelby clone and one of a GTH.

post-10691-1195955945_thumb.jpg

post-10691-1195956042_thumb.jpg

I have been really busy with the Ford show this weekend, and Thanksgiving. I have not had time to send out the Cards yet, they will go out next week. They are Simple ones that Ford Gave me to hand out for our show last August. They are the white Shelby GT one sided. I am all out for those that did not get one, sorry.

Thanks for your understanding.

Sharon

Hello,

I am so sorry, with all the stuff going on, I have not had a chance to send out these cards yet. I am embarressed to say that I went to look for my form with all the addresses and names of the people that won on them and they are gone. I was going to get them ready to go out tonight.

I you could please pm me with your address again, I will make sure that these get out right away, I will also include something extra for my mistake. It will not be Shelby GT but something cool, i will find.

Again, i am very sorry for this. Please pm me and I will make this a priority. If someone could pm, if someone does not read this.

Thanks for your understanding.

I am very sorry for this.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived