TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2007 Shelby GT Hero Card

ilmor

I happen to have a few Cards for the Shelby GT back at home, I will talk to Robert and maybe after Sema we could give a few away. If I forget could someone please PM on Monday. The ones I have are the white car and where given to me by Ford for the meet we had at the Ford World Head. Not sure how many I have.

I have the PDF versions. UGLY but they are what they are. They actually look so amateurish I've never displayed them at a show for fear someone would think I did them! PM/Email me if you want the PDF or I will post when I get home later tonight unless someone already has.

-jeff

I happen to have a few Cards for the Shelby GT back at home, I will talk to Robert and maybe after Sema we could give a few away. If I forget could someone please PM on Monday. The ones I have are the white car and where given to me by Ford for the meet we had at the Ford World Head. Not sure how many I have.

Sharon, do you know if they ever made one of the Black SGT?

Roger

Sharon, do you know if they ever made one of the Black SGT?

Roger

I am REALLY frustrated now that I can't find it. Ugh... :banghead: I know I, or someone else posted it to the SAI forum and/or some other forums. I am going to search for it. It has both cars. The 08' Version is VERY nice, well made, etc., the 07' was seriously a few pictures pasted into a two page document with a mustang logo and some technical facts. Do you guys remember the conversation where I posted an SGT mock-up brochure? Must have been 6 months or so ago? That horrid card was the impetus.

I WILL FIND IT!

If someone has a printed "official" one I'd like that too!

I definitely want one! Thanks!

Ok! Found it along with the dealer info Q&A in PDF (7.0 or greater) . If someone has a better version please scan and post!

Thanks Jeff! Funny - apparently a lot of Ford dealers never read EFC 12! :hysterical2:

hmmm, Sharon is going to have to some up with away to decide who gets what few she has. I vote for Shelby GT owners with the highest post count or lowest member number. :hysterical2:

Umm...yea! Lowest member number of both if you want...

:snake:

• 3 weeks later...

Archived