TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Old Timer Transition Ward

JeffIsHereToo

Gee, this Jeff/Matt thing has really got me wondering what I can believe anymore. The next thing you know “MattChicago” is really “JeffCincinnati.” :headspin:

Cleveland. :huh:

Hey could be worse! I could be called "The Driver Formally Known as MattInChicago" :P

I'm glad we are all staying together, I'm beginning to think this will all work out just fine.

Now all we have to do is get the rest of the group to come along. Maybe if we all tell them that this forum is okay then they will join us and not split up the family.

whats going on with our member badge? switched from S197SOA to TEam Shelby and now it's back to S197SOA

I assume this is just a transition thing

It is all Team Shelby now, if you are getting S197 it will be removed. Where are you seeing s197?

thanks Sharon

I am an old timer- lurker from the Shelby Autos board. I hope this forum turns out to be as helpful as the old site. Lots of help and little bickering. Now that I've had my SGT for a few months, I may be able to help some newbie and return the favor.

Hey all! I am here, made the transition, signed up and ready to get my post count up! Oh, it's me MattInChicago, truth be known my real name is Jeff, Matt is my middle name, and well, it's a LONG STORY! So, new name, new forum, same cool group! So let's get some discussions going! You guys can't let me get too much of a head start on post count :happy feet: !

-Jeff

I'm trying to increase my post count also. :huh:

Archived