TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Old Timer Transition Ward

JeffIsHereToo

Hey all! I am here, made the transition, signed up and ready to get my post count up! Oh, it's me MattInChicago, truth be known my real name is Jeff, Matt is my middle name, and well, it's a LONG STORY! So, new name, new forum, same cool group! So let's get some discussions going! You guys can't let me get too much of a head start on post count :happy feet: !

-Jeff

:headscratch:

I am confused because I thought you were MatinDetroit on this forum. LMAO.

I was actually waiting for you to ask you a question. How do you like the Tiffany Cobra you get with post levels. :hysterical2:

Come park a picture of you car in the parking lot and belly up to the bar.

Who is that?

What? Hey you're right! :banghead:

Who's idea was that? Did you guys set me up!?!?! :waiting:

:headscratch:

I am confused because I thought you were MatinDetroit on this forum. LMAO.

I was actually waiting for you to ask you a question. How do you like the Tiffany Cobra you get with post levels. :hysterical2:

Come park a picture of you car in the parking lot and belly up to the bar.

That is too funny! :hysterical2::hysterical: Welcome again Jeff!

You know, as the days go by, it kind of feels like home over here.

I don't miss the CGI http errors I used to get all the time.

Wonder if Frankieboo will breakdown and make the move?

I'm pretty sure He's coming.Might take a little longer though.

Hey all! I am here, made the transition, signed up and ready to get my post count up! Oh, it's me MattInChicago, truth be known my real name is Jeff, Matt is my middle name, and well, it's a LONG STORY! So, new name, new forum, same cool group! So let's get some discussions going! You guys can't let me get too much of a head start on post count :happy feet: !

-Jeff

Hey, I'm in the new pool too!! Look, my post count is already higher than Matt/Jeff!! I'm winning!! :happy feet:

Wow, already abusing me! See, feels like home already! :dreamy:

Oh hey, Grabber, I noticed someone moved the SGT forum up above the GT500 forum. I think this will cause a lot of miss-posted items. I When we had a similar order on another site people failed to scroll down and would post TONS of GT500 topics into the GT forum not knowing there was a difference. I guess you can leave as is but something to watch for.

Wow, already abusing me! See, feels like home already! :dreamy:

Oh hey, Grabber, I noticed someone moved the SGT forum up above the GT500 forum. I think this will cause a lot of miss-posted items. I When we had a similar order on another site people failed to scroll down and would post TONS of GT500 topics into the GT forum not knowing there was a difference. I guess you can leave as is but something to watch for.

:headscratch: ....hmmm, oh nevermind.

The Shelby GT section was above the GT500 section here also for along time and there were alot of mispost for the GT500. A suggestion to Robert moved things around several months ago. They just seem to switch it back yesterday. It was probably done in an attempt to attract more of us.

I'm here! I thought number of posts were like golf, lower the better.....guess that's what i get for being the new kid on the block. Good to see familiar n :headspin: ames on here! Matt - Jeff....now i am really confused....

let me be the first to welcome you. these 2 sites jumping back and forth is killing me. :dog:

i guess im ready for them to become one.

michael morris

let me be the first to welcome you. these 2 sites jumping back and forth is killing me. :dog:

i guess im ready for them to become one.

michael morris

I agree Michael...I'm just going to stay here until the others give in and catch up w/ us. I'll just be that much farther ahead of them w/ my posts!!! :happy feet:

Archived