TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Under Hood Sticker

I received one of the Shelby under hood stickers for my CS hood. Can somebody take a quick picture of where it goes or give me a detail explanation. I'd rather not have to go to a dealer to find out. Thanks.

I'd like to know also. Mine was in the Whipple owner's package. I thnik I remember seeing it on Adam's car. I'll check with him and get back.

The under hood sticker that we talked about on the shelbyautos form. I think it is the emissions control one that tells you the oil grade spark plug gap and other stuff. I asked before but never got an answer. I guess I will have to stop at a dealer this weekend.

From the shelbyautos forum but the photos disappeared:

http://forum.shelbyautos.com/index.php?sho...ticker&st=0

The under hood sticker that we talked about on the shelbyautos form. I think it is the emissions control one that tells you the oil grade spark plug gap and other stuff. I asked before but never got an answer. I guess I will have to stop at a dealer this weekend.

From the shelbyautos forum but the photos disappeared:

http://forum.shelbyautos.com/index.php?sho...ticker&st=0

If you really want it to be correct,My Shelby Autos emissions sticker is plastered OVER THE TOP OF the factory Ford sticker!So now you need one of those too! :hysterical2:

If you really want it to be correct,My Shelby Autos emissions sticker is plastered OVER THE TOP OF the factory Ford sticker!So now you need one of those too! :hysterical2:

....can you post a picture or describe exactly where it is on the hood. I don't have the Ford sticker on my CS hood.

....can you post a picture or describe exactly where it is on the hood. I don't have the Ford sticker on my CS hood.

I'm going out to my car right now to try and get you a picture,Give me a little time as I'm not too good at posting pictures on the web.

Shelby won't give you one?

I believe this sticker was brought a while back in the "Other" forums and i really don't remember the outcome. I will check with Bud on that. There are alot of us that don't have that sticker, also the Ford Racing C.A.R.B. sticker for the C.A.I. intake, which also looks cool and "Official" under the hood.

:cry:

I believe this sticker was brought a while back in the "Other" forums and i really don't remember the outcome. I will check with Bud on that. There are alot of us that don't have that sticker, also the Ford Racing C.A.R.B. sticker for the C.A.I. intake, which also looks cool and "Official" under the hood.

:cry:

I don't have the ford racing sticker on mine.Is that something I should have or just something that comes with the Cold Air Intake?

I don't have the ford racing sticker on mine.Is that something I should have or just something that comes with the Cold Air Intake?

Its not something you have to have, but, i believe it would have come with the C.A.I. new in the box. I also think the first time i saw it was on a GT-H that some posted a picture of.

Here it is......

CARB sticker

Its not something you have to have, but, i believe it would have come with the C.A.I. new in the box. I also think the first time i saw it was on a GT-H that some posted a picture of.

Here it is......

CARB sticker

Thanks for posting that!I've never seen one.I think the only people that I have heard mention those were GT-H owners like you said.I wasn't sure if we needed that or not.

I want this sticker. This is the one I was speaking of that goes on the strut well, or what ever it's called, it's for the computer flash etc. The one I think he's talking about is the one with the belts etc. Some of the later cars have a Shelby sticker while the rest have a Ford.

I want this sticker. This is the one I was speaking of that goes on the strut well, or what ever it's called, it's for the computer flash etc. The one I think he's talking about is the one with the belts etc. Some of the later cars have a Shelby sticker while the rest have a Ford.

Try Ford Racing,Tell them you need it for a smog inspection and you lost yours,I know it's a white lie,But I think they would be happy to help.

Yes,

He was talking about the one that goes under the hood, That shows vacumm routing and such but, it say's "Shelby" on it. This CARB sticker was the other one that some of us wanted. I Pm'd Bud about it to see if they can be had or what can be done.

Archived