TEAM SHELBY FORUM

My new Vanity Plate is in!!!!!!!!!

chuckstang

"CONDOR"

I was amazed that no one else has it? At least in my area because it is mine now :)

Im waiting until Ded 1 though to pick it up so I don't pay twice or something.

Anyone know how much it is a year for these things?

I already paid $50 to order it

Help me out, and it stands for? :finger:

Help me out, and it stands for? :finger:

con·dor [kón dàwr, kóndər]

(plural con·dors)

n

1. large Andean vulture: a large vulture of the Andes that has dull black plumage with white around the neck.

Latin name: Vultur gryphus

Encarta ® World English Dictionary © & (P) 1998-2004 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.

con·dor [kón dàwr, kóndər]

(plural con·dors)

n

1. large Andean vulture: a large vulture of the Andes that has dull black plumage with white around the neck.

Latin name: Vultur gryphus

Encarta ® World English Dictionary © & (P) 1998-2004 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.

topatopawg4.jpg

I love it because not only is Condor the code name for the motor, but it is a large deadly black bird just like my car minus the bird thing haha :D

Thx for the info on vanity plates, I figured it would be more, not bad!

I have the article from muslce mustangs titled "Condor terminates Terminator" something to that affect. It makes an interesting conversation piece.

"CONDOR"

I was amazed that no one else has it? At least in my area because it is mine now :)

Im waiting until Ded 1 though to pick it up so I don't pay twice or something.

Anyone know how much it is a year for these things?

I already paid $50 to order it

I thought you were getting a plate that reads "WHINER" :hysterical2:

Sorry Chuck I couldn't :poke: resist, nice plate name!

Condor is the code name for the motor technically.

This info can all be found in the article when I believe it was 5.0 Mustang mag took a trip to Romeo Niche line.

But for ease of understanding, Terminator is to 03/04 Cobra as Condor is to 07/08 GT500.

I just like it because, most people won't have a clue what it means unless they really know their Fords!

Also the name fits the car perfectly, like it or not it is both big and heavy! Shes definitely a heavy hotty that has an insatiable hunger for Chevys, Mopars and Imports :D

Condor is the code name for the motor technically.

This info can all be found in the article when I believe it was 5.0 Mustang mag took a trip to Romeo Niche line.

But for ease of understanding, Terminator is to 03/04 Cobra as Condor is to 07/08 GT500.

I just like it because, most people won't have a clue what it means unless they really know their Fords!

Also the name fits the car perfectly, like it or not it is both big and heavy! Shes definitely a heavy hotty that has an insatiable hunger for Chevys, Mopars and Imports :D

All makes sense now, and sorry I was not up to snuff on my Ford code names! Heck, that is ok, I still have people who have no clue what my plate means (same as my screen name).....

Hey, and thanks.... I just broke the 1000 post mark on your thread!! :happy feet: :headspin::superhero:

All makes sense now, and sorry I was not up to snuff on my Ford code names! Heck, that is ok, I still have people who have no clue what my plate means (same as my screen name).....

Hey, and thanks.... I just broke the 1000 post mark on your thread!! :happy feet: :headspin::superhero:

It means "slow black 08 snake"

Archived