TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Shelby Magazine

robertlane

There is a new magazine out that covers Carroll Shelby and all the new cars. This magazine is available for purchase out there somewhere for those that can not wait.

The cover is on the front page of StangsUnleashed.com

Every new Team Shelby Member will be getting this magazine and will be available to all the s197 members with a discount that comes with a new shirt and a 10 dollar Shelby performance parts discount Poker Chips. We will announce how much and when you can order this upgrade package in a few days.

We will be putting up for our Team Shelby members two article that you can read from the Magazine that only you will get on-line.

One is the article about the club, with a group photo of all of us who went to the Engine plant tour. It is very cool. that will be a couple of days.

I can see that you all have put a great deal of time , effort and thought into all this .

I just wanted to say your doing a fantastic job keep up the good work and a big thank you to Robert, Sharon ,Amy and crew.

George.........

PS: If I can be of any assistance feel free to give a shout.

Great stuff Robert ... No doubt alot of time and effort went into it. Looks great

Thank you !

I'll take one too please.

Hmm..how can we get a spare? I went by a few book stores and have not seen it. I would love to get two but not sure if we will have them for sale in the buyer section...that I am looking for....

:dreamy:

Hmm..how can we get a spare? I went by a few book stores and have not seen it. I would love to get two but not sure if we will have them for sale in the buyer section...that I am looking for....

:dreamy:

I heard that they will be in the store on November 6th and will be at Barnes and Nobles and 7-11's and Public's and Walmart's those are the ones I know of. The Shelby Museum got a few extra copies and Team Shelby will be getting some for the members.

I have seen some people that already have it, so maybe they hit the stores early. If you find them let us know, I will post it.

Sharon

I heard that they will be in the store on November 6th and will be at Barnes and Nobles and 7-11's and Public's and Walmart's those are the ones I know of. The Shelby Museum got a few extra copies and Team Shelby will be getting some for the members.

I have seen some people that already have it, so maybe they hit the stores early. If you find them let us know, I will post it.

Sharon

Will do!

:superhero:

Archived