TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Shelby GT Parking Lot

ShelbyPilot

OK,I've had my coffee and now I can post!Yes black does seem to be the most popular color for pictures posted!We need more Performance White emphasis on PERFORMANCE thank you :hysterical2: ,Vista Blue and How about some Grabber Orange pics please.

They had to add "performance" to the color to help with the inferiority complex the car would develop for being white :hysterical2:

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply
NO,NO,NO!WHITE IS THE BEST AND MOST POPULAR COLOR!ALSO THE FASTEST! :hysterical2: Disclaimer:This post may be a result of posting before coffee! :hysterical2:

its ok, no sweat. once you have that coffee you will realize what everyone else already knows, that the black ones are the best looking and fastest! :poke::yahoo::hysterical2:

its ok, no sweat. once you have that coffee you will realize what everyone else already knows, that the black ones are the best looking and fastest! :poke::yahoo::hysterical2:

OK,I'm getting mine painted black,But you better be right about being fastest,Because a paint job is waaaaaaaaay cheaper than a supercharger! :hysterical2:

First time posting pics - let's see how these come out. Any special tricks to uploading pics that look good?

post-8013-1194186641_thumb.jpg

post-8013-1194187063_thumb.jpg

If you want to post really high res photos or more than a couple at a time, you will have to host them on a photo site and paste them here. It's easy. Here is a thread on how to do it with photobucket.

http://www.stangsunleashed.com/forums/inde...ic=9559&hl=

Hi ShelbyPilot,

I like the the wheels and tires on your car, what are the sizes and types?? Please respond to the following email: scott.a.wade@gm.com

I sent you an email. For any body else. The wheels are the GT40 series from American Racing. 20 X 9" & 10.5". Tires Toyo T1R 285/30 rear & 255/35 front.

That is awesome!You live in a very picturesque place!I always wanted to travel up the pacific coast highway and see everything from California to Washington,Some day I will.Hopefully soon.

The Coast is nice, and yes you must come see it some day. I go there all the time.

Cannonbeach8-32-07127.jpg

Will do!I see you finally made it over!

yeah i'm here now!!!!! :headspin:

i'm trying to figure out all this new stuff !!!! :banghead:

i was going to drop the boo out of frankieboo69 when i signed up since my wife dont post anything its always me , but then i kept it the same so everyone at our origanal home knows who i am !!!!

Archived