TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Shelby GT Parking Lot

ShelbyPilot

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Really nice. Tell me about the grill and lights.

Thanks

Jim

Thanks Jim,

I decided to go with the cs grill and lights along with the hood when I saw the pics of the cs6/8. The lights are pias, and work pretty well, but they are much different color than the headlights. I might try to find some bulbs to try and get a little closer on the color of the driving lights. The front of the cs6/8 just did something for me.

Randy

Is this where I am suppose to be???? :finger:

No, you are supposed to be in the Shelby GT Bar and Grille. This is where Ralph is supposed to be. Show off that Black Fire polish for our stangsunleashed bethren.

.........please not the one with that ummm guy in that ummm swim suit in the reflection. :banghead:

I took that second photo. Who's car is that?

THANK YOU for taking those pictures in Tulsa this past Summer... I have a few from the "official" photo guy, but this is one that I like the best...

I was driving in the first car (SGT #547 - Black on Chin Spolier)... The 2nd car was one of the SAI Prototypes (All white Chin Spoiler) with the Paxton S/C, Big Brakes and the 20" Razors... Needless to say, and because we weren't allowed to pass, he filled my rear-view mirror for the entire 15-min run...

But I did go up to him and shake his hand afterwards for one of the most enjoyable experiences I have ever had in a "street" car...

07SGT0547

39Mustang, Congratulations!!!! Are you going with the coupe or the rag top? Going with the Paxton or the Whipple? Remember going fast is great, but stopping is better. I would recommend also getting the brake upgrade because of the SC. Gauge pod, wheels, brake ducts, hood and and and and. Do you have any money left? :spend: .

Dave

Coupe, Whipple, and every option you listed including the CS grille, but keeping the hoodscoop hood. Yes, leftover $$$ to play with suspension later as the mod shop won't do that. Decided on Blue/Silver...lol

The more I see the white car with the CS6 Hood the more I want it. Please stop posting these! :banghead:

Oh and BTW, I have arrived from the other forum!

:bowdown:

Now the fun can begin!

Welcome JeffsHereToo

Coupe, Whipple, and every option you listed including the CS grille, but keeping the hoodscoop hood. Yes, leftover $$$ to play with suspension later as the mod shop won't do that. Decided on Blue/Silver...lol

And Welcome 39Mustang

I like the photos of the black shelby w/ polished wheels. Now, here is the nearly polar opposite!! (these are my winter tires / wheels, by the way).

2669834_16_full.jpg

Hey Pastor,

My mom loves in Matthews, and my dad has a lake house in SW VA (Leesvile Lake)

Small world AF. If Carrol Co. Va ever gets that last 1.5 miles of dirt road paved I'll be in Va. permanently. Just can't bring myself to take the Shelby in there especially if it's raining. I actually enjoy cleaning and polishing but...not SW Virginia mud :banghead:

Jim

I had the car for about an hour when this picture was taken. It's still one of my favorites. It's was taken just North of Shelby's plant in the "Valley of Fire State Park". I was cruising through the desert with the temp over 109...or was that the speed limit? :shift: .

2007-06-100.jpg

Hmm...that looks very familar. I wonder if you picked your car up the same time I was allowed to drive mine for the weekend...

100_2601.jpg

I will post more with all the mods on it now once I see it again. One more day....

I will be home finally tomorrow to recover from the surgery, will try to get pictures of it soon after.

:superhero:

Hmm...that looks very familar. I wonder if you picked your car up the same time I was allowed to drive mine for the weekend...

I will post more with all the mods on it now once I see it again. One more day....

I will be home finally tomorrow to recover from the surgery, will try to get pictures of it soon after.

Milstang, I'm looking forward to seeing more pics of your car - especially of the dash.

Glad you're recovering well.

100_2601.jpg

Lots of beautiful cars here, that desert setting is awesome I wish I had something like that around here.

Archived