TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Southeast Virginia Roll Call

Dig-It

If you would actually read the thread you would have noticed that I made the 2nd post. :finger:

...and what is a stripe area?? :hysterical:

Hey pipe down!!! Usually you're all over everyting you're interested in. I just missed you ONE post. :hysterical: Where's the other 200 or so? :hysterical2:

Don't even get me going on typing errors there Snoop. What did I catch yesterday? See if I let you correct another one that gets you in deep dog poo. Watch who you pick on there Hubby. :finger:

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kewl, looks like there is some Shelby action going on near Va Beach. My wife has seen a White/Blue GT500 roll through the Kempville/Indian River intersection twice now. Dont know if he is on the forum or not.

I live in Lake Christopher.... right behind the Applebees and Golden Corral. They fire up the grills everyday at 5 and boy does it smell good! :happy feet: It drives me nuts and now with the GT500 payments, eating out is a special occasion :cry:

Hopefully I will see you guys around!

SCGT500 - Thanx for the link.... I dont know if i will be able to attend that or not. I see that there is 3 or so military members in this area, and I am also one. I am ships crew on the PCU (USS) North Carolina submarine in the Newport News shipyard. We just went through sea-trials in December07. Our schedule (or lack there of) is ever-changing so I cant even make plans a week out.... w/o changes; 'semper gumby' is our ships motto.

I would like to make it out to Jettos one of these Saturdays... but I have duty this saturday and next saturday I have family coming in. I have some underways coming up too.... not pending any changes. I would also be interested in this Beach Ford meet.... Are these meets still going on in the winter?

~Paul

Hi all,

I'm back from deployment and post-deployment leave. I won't have my Shelby until May, but I would like to meet up with some of the fine people before then.

Matt

A bunch of us are going to Nags Head the weekend of April 18. There is a thread for it giving details. Join us for a family friendly weekend.

Kurt

If any of you are interested in going to the Southeastern Virginia Shelby Club meeting, it is this comming Wednesday night at one of our members houses, so I don't want to post his address, but I will send you a map if you contact me from here via a PM pr something (you can do that on this site can't you?). The meeting is Wednesday night Feb 6th. The location is a little west of the Hampton Roads area, out Rt 58. The meeting is typically about 7:00 PM and everyone is welcome. We are mostly an early Shelby group, but we already have many of our members with 200? Shelby products parked next to their 196? GT350 or GT500.

This is one of our annual special meetings. It is our normal Carroll Shelby Chilli night. Enough food and drink for everyone.

Normally the meetings are the first Wednesday night of each month at Kimnach Ford. Everyone is invited.

PM me and I will get your info and send you a map (and probably the last club newsletter).

• 2 weeks later...
If any of you are interested in going to the Southeastern Virginia Shelby Club meeting, it is this comming Wednesday night at one of our members houses, so I don't want to post his address, but I will send you a map if you contact me from here via a PM pr something (you can do that on this site can't you?). The meeting is Wednesday night Feb 6th. The location is a little west of the Hampton Roads area, out Rt 58. The meeting is typically about 7:00 PM and everyone is welcome. We are mostly an early Shelby group, but we already have many of our members with 200? Shelby products parked next to their 196? GT350 or GT500.

This is one of our annual special meetings. It is our normal Carroll Shelby Chilli night. Enough food and drink for everyone.

Normally the meetings are the first Wednesday night of each month at Kimnach Ford. Everyone is invited.

PM me and I will get your info and send you a map (and probably the last club newsletter).

Enjoying reading yalls posts i'm in mathews county up about 1 1/2 hrs from most of you but would enjoy coming down sometime to hang out and check others cars out!

post-12553-1202788794_thumb.jpg

Enjoying reading yalls posts i'm in mathews county up about 1 1/2 hrs from most of you but would enjoy coming down sometime to hang out and check others cars out!

There will be a decent sized gathering coming up in April. It's a little farther away, but might be worth the drive. Link

Dig-It...

Why don't you drag a few of these guys down with you for the Dyno-Day?

See you next week, Carl

Can do!

For everyone in and around the Hampton Roads area:

I will be at the Quality Inn parking lot along US-58 at the US-460/Fredricksburg exit (the hotel isn't visible from 58) from 6:00 to 6:30 am Saturday morning. I won't be making it for breakfast, but I'll be at Big Wood Racing in Benson, NC with time enough to let the Shelby cool down before the dyno run.

03/08/2008

2nd Annual Williamsburg Car Show

The Williamsburg Outlet Mall Presents: The 2nd Annual Williamsburg Car Show Saturday March 8, 2008 10 a.m.-4 p.m. In association with Bill Sawyer's Virginia Motor Speedway. All proceeds will benefit the American Cancer Society's Relay for Life!! Come out rain or shine to support Relay for Life! Johnny St. Clair will be performing for 12-4, raffle prizes donated by: Bill Sawyer's Virginia Motor Speedway, The Williamsburg Outlet Mall Merchants and much more! The Williamsburg Outlet Mall is located at: 6401 Richmond Road Williamsburg VA 23188. Please call or email for more information or to have a registration form faxed or mailed to you. Hope to see you there!!!

Web Site:

Email: khouston@whhtrice.com

• 2 weeks later...

I had to work all weekend and didn't have a chance to make it out. I also missed my own Shelby club's meet this past wednesday. There is an autocross this weekend in Virginia Beach at Little Creek Amphib base. Some Shelby GT's will be running. I don't think I am going to take the GT350 as I think I am going to end up working then too. I will post the where and when for the next Shelby Club meet at Kimnach Ford. It will be the first Wednesday of April about 7:30 PM.

I had to work all weekend and didn't have a chance to make it out. I also missed my own Shelby club's meet this past wednesday. There is an autocross this weekend in Virginia Beach at Little Creek Amphib base. Some Shelby GT's will be running. I don't think I am going to take the GT350 as I think I am going to end up working then too. I will post the where and when for the next Shelby Club meet at Kimnach Ford. It will be the first Wednesday of April about 7:30 PM.

What time Saturday? Rain is in the forecast, but I'll probably still check it out.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived