TEAM SHELBY FORUM

New Team Shelby members

robertlane

As a new member, It may be helpful to know who has the knowledge we seek out from the forum, and seperate that from misinformation that can rear its ugly head from time to time.

So I am in favor of some count system, but I would gain alot of counts if you combined the shelby forums with this one, which could be misleading... We on the other forums know the main group that works them all...yes Grabber, how could we mistake you! I have mainly just read others comments, until I got my baby on order...

So here are a couple questions, whats a job 2 versus job 1, who is DORA? and if I ordered my verte 3 weeks ago, and dont know this info yet or have a VIN, should I be worried?

please feel free to answer any of this in a new section if it helps keep organized..

Thanks

Dubbs

Dubbs,

Welcome to Team Shelby. Take a look at this thread and I think it will help you with some of your questions.

http://www.stangsunleashed.com/forums/inde...?showtopic=3419

I could care less about post counts. Some of us old farts have been into the Shelby stuff longer than some here have been alive. Post counts are no indication of experience, intellegence or knowledge. Just because some of us do not post often does not mean we are newbies to the hobby. Post counts mean absolutely nothing to me. LONG LIVE CARROLL SHELBY!

Dubbs,

The DORA is the Delivery Order Receipt Acknowledement and you can get your dealer to print that out for you. If you don't have a copy of their original order to the plant, ask them for that, too. The DORA tells the dealer that AAI has received the order. I think all that is right. I haven't focused on that in a year now!

The Job 1, as I remember, started in June for the 2008 cars and Job 2 starts, maybe next month or January I think. Seems to me last year when the Navigation system was offered on the '07s, that was Job 2.

I am not the expert, so someone please correct me if I am wrong!

Archived