TEAM SHELBY FORUM

S197 Shelby Members

robertlane

BJ,

Here's some more info to your questions that you PM'd me. I want to put it here so others also get the answer to the same question.

Per Robert:

If you are a S197 Shelby member you are automatic a Team Shelby member. We will have more details coming later. But the S197 do not need to pay for a new membership and your member numbers will stay the same. Every S197 Shelby member will get new member cards and new decals in around 6-8 weeks.

BJ,

Here's some more info to your questions that you PM'd me. I want to put it here so if others also get the answer

Per Robert:

If you are a S197 Shelby member you are automatic a Team Shelby member. We will have more details coming later. But the S197 do not need to pay for a new membership and your member numbers will stay the same. Every S197 Shelby member will get new member cards and new decals in around 6-8 weeks.

Thanks. I appreciate it.

bj

BJ,

Here's some more info to your questions that you PM'd me. I want to put it here so others also get the answer to the same question.

Per Robert:

Not to cause confusion, but was there not some nominal fee (soon to be announced) for the current S197 members who get ported over, so they can receive a new shirt and other stuff? I could be wrong, but I thought Robert or Sharon mentioned that.

Not to cause confusion, but was there not some nominal fee (soon to be announced) for the current S197 members who get ported over, so they can receive a new shirt and other stuff? I could be wrong, but I thought Robert or Sharon mentioned that.

You are correct. That is to cover the cost of a few new goodies that will be comming our way. That will be announced soon, very soon.

• 2 weeks later...
Any one who has a S197 Shelby Membership already, Please do not buy the new member ship, we will be upgrading you to the new club.

Hi Robert,

I goofed and signed up and a charge was billed on my card. Is it possible to get a credit issued for the membership?

Thanks,

Scott Wade 810-602-8301

GT500SC07

scott.a.wade@gm.com

Archived