TEAM SHELBY FORUM

SGT MAFIA Bar and grille!

07SHELBY GT

thanx for your nice words of our cars, yours included. I think that I can speak for the majority of us that we are used to our website where we can handle the spirited remarks and brush it off as we all say we are like a family with our cars as the link, we love our cars and demand the respect they deserve, its not anyones fault but Fords for not marketing these cars. Im sure in time we will all feel welcome as the stangsuleashed.com members will feel welcome that we are here. we are all really nice guys but we are a highly spirited crowd that to many are just not known of. Im personaly starting to accept the change and move on. as i have always said " im just glad i have had the oppritunity to own a mustang that says S H E L B Y. " This is something i thought i would never have the chance to do, i would love to also own a GT500 but the checkbook says no. FYI, i may have to buy a Terlingua sixer for the wifey. as long as i can get it with a auto.

I think your cars are great and yeah Fords marketing sucks I had not really heard of them till I came here. I would be proud to have either in my driveway, Both would be better :) ahhh maybe someday.

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply
just remember i will always have a lower member number than you LOL.

now let me get out there and start post whoring.

michael morris

Wow, never thought I would see the day where my posts and member number was ahead of MM's.

:yahoo:

It's Saturday night and I'm actually in a bar! This is unusual nowadays, the missus won't let me out anymore sincet the baby is here. I used to be the head of security at a local bar, any chance I could get some work here as a bouncer?

You are officially our bouncer!

So which one is the creepy old bald guy with a gut who thinks if he snuggles up to a 20 something on the dance floor he'll get lucky because he's Mr. Smoothy. :waiting:

I think that's him lying on the sofa with a bear can on his belly! :hysterical2::hysterical2:

• 2 months later...

Well folks, it looks like the time to switch is upon us. As the bouncer here I would like to ask that everyone try to get along with our new forum mates. They may not do things exactly like we did on our site but give them a chance. If this is going to be our new home then lets stake our claim, but try not to ruffle any feathers or start any fights. I really hate when I have to stay late and clean up after a bar-room brawl!

Well folks, it looks like the time to switch is upon us. As the bouncer here I would like to ask that everyone try to get along with our new forum mates. They may not do things exactly like we did on our site but give them a chance. If this is going to be our new home then lets stake our claim, but try not to ruffle any feathers or start any fights. I really hate when I have to stay late and clean up after a bar-room brawl!

Who moved my cheese. Great book for any manager. Yes we are out of our comfort zone. But we should never forget where we came from or forget the power we have as SGT owners.

I like Frankie's statement, Former Shelby Family Forum Member and will probably adopt also as soon as I learn how to do so. Shelby Public Forum may be gone but never forgotten. United we stand........

Archived