TEAM SHELBY FORUM

SGT MAFIA Bar and grille!

07SHELBY GT

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply
AFBLUE can be the bartender but i want to be the bouncer. ask Roger and Adam i got the size for it. just wanted everyone to know that im here trying to post whore. i sure hope they let us bring our PC over. :hysterical2:

michael morris

Run them up!

We can all get along just fine but when this forum was started it was pretty much GT500 only. When the SGT's came out we got bashed pretty hard over here and most of us migrated to SAI's forum where we kind of became a family. If all of our posts come with us then I think things will be ok and everybody will get along just fine.

I don't know who was bashing you here, but it certainly was not me. I like the SGTs. If you want to see bashing, put yourself in my shoes where I own both a '69 Camaro AND a GT500. I get all the "chevy sucks" comments around here from a few folks and I just grin and bear it. I know a couple of our members who have both a GT500 and a SGT. I haven't seen any bashing of SGTs on this site, although I admit I don't read every single post. Perhaps you can quote a few as you see them over the coming days.

Welcome to the forum.

Dave

I don't know who was bashing you here, but it certainly was not me. I like the SGTs. If you want to see bashing, put yourself in my shoes where I own both a '69 Camaro AND a GT500. I get all the "chevy sucks" comments around here from a few folks and I just grin and bear it. I know a couple of our members who have both a GT500 and a SGT. I haven't seen any bashing of SGTs on this site, although I admit I don't read every single post. Perhaps you can quote a few as you see them over the coming days.

Welcome to the forum.

Dave

Welcome to the bar!

Drinks are up,And I'm paying!

Good, Cause i forgot my money! :lol:

The problem at first with the change to coming here for me was because when i first got my Shelby and i did not know about the other site and this was a "Shelby" site, It was at the beginning of the (Could of got more for less bla, bla, bla,Thats not a real shelby, bla,bla,bla, Just a mustang with parts thrown on it, bla, bla ,bla) So my first few visits here were lets say, Not very inviting to say the least. Times have change since my last visits here and I am willing to give what ever Amy and those at SAI are going to with this "Team Shelby" a chance. It sounds exciting and all but like i said, my hesitance was based on past experiance and i know there is a little banter here and there witch is ok, but when it gets out of control, thats when when some people start wondering why am i here? So, with that said, I look forward to new and exsisting friendships and may we move forward in a positive way and act like the "Team" we should be........

Thankyou for letting me vent a little and ,

Bartender!

Another round please! :beerchug:

AFBLUE can be the bartender but i want to be the bouncer. ask Roger and Adam i got the size for it. just wanted everyone to know that im here trying to post whore. i sure hope they let us bring our PC over. :hysterical2:

michael morris

Looks like you got aways to go MM (20 posts) :hysterical:

Welcome ALL SHELBY lovers, get over the rest of the drama!

Well, see, the second clause of the quoted language is kind of why some of us are not too keen on coming over. It is not, at all, "drama" (whatever that means in this context) It has more to do with the fact that some of us do not see any advantage to the new site and see some potential disadvantages. It follows that we would not be eager to welcome change just for the sake of change. Folks who are excited by the change or do not care one way or the other are fine by me. Just don't expect everyone to jump on the bandwagon. That is my two cents worth. Having said that, thanks for the welcome. Jim

michael morris

Michael, I kindof saw you as the BOSS, you know the fat guy in the corner with the chick and all the food in the resteraunt. :hysterical2::hysterical2:

seriously though, I make the motion to nominate you as Da Boss of Da SGT Mafia. Can we get a second on this, to put to a vote?

Archived