TEAM SHELBY FORUM

SuperSnake pics from SEMA

bossreg

Thought you guy's would like to see....also have picturesof the new kenne belle on the 700+ HP which now costs $31,995 for this new charger and the new drive shaft required....the super charger even has some cool machining of CS's signiture on the aluminum casing and the pully which is I think 3.5"....they said they will offer smaller pulleys at a later date to get over 800 at the rear wheels...see the pics...

post-2458-1193804512_thumb.jpg

post-2458-1193804542_thumb.jpg

post-2458-1193804558_thumb.jpg

post-2458-1193804512_thumb.jpg

post-2458-1193804542_thumb.jpg

post-2458-1193804558_thumb.jpg

Thought you guy's would like to see....also have picturesof the new kenne belle on the 700+ HP which now costs $31,995 for this new charger and the new drive shaft required....the super charger even has some cool machining of CS's signiture on the aluminum casing and the pully which is I think 3.5"....they said they will offer smaller pulleys at a later date to get over 800 at the rear wheels...see the pics...

i am not sure if i understand you correctly. are you saying that the 2.8L KB is the blower being used for the 725 HP SS?

Thanks for the pics, bossreg. Here is one more of torch red SS.

I was not at SEMA ... any idea what is this blue Cobra?

It was in the ford area..I'll give it a closer look tomorrow and report back....Reg

thanks for the extra shots. dang. i am a little disappointed. i was hoping that it would be the tvs 2.3L since this is the blower i was leaning towards.

The KB is on the Red SS with the 725hp package.

The 2.3 TVS is on the GO SS but is limited to the 605hp package from FRPP. That doesn't mean that you can't up that power later on though as that blower is capable of much more too. I believe it is limited in output because of the warranty factor.

I know the GO SS is pre-production, but I hope the headrests come out better in the production models. Shouldn't the leather match? I thought the shift knob was going to be a white ball.

I see what you mean about the headrests they do look quite a bit darker in the pics.

Great pics can't wait to see more, thanks for posting them for us than cannot make it to the show.

Who's car does it belong too ?

Is this going to a customer ?

grabber if you asking whos car the GO SS is. its Amys. now if yall already know that im sorry for stating the obivious. the Red SSs is Gary Pattersons. again i hope im restating what everyone knows.

michael morris

yup i kept reading and someone had answered it. sorry. though i might get to add something here

grabber if you asking whos car the GO SS is. its Amys. now if yall already know that im sorry for stating the obivious. the Red SSs is Gary Pattersons. again i hope im restating what everyone knows.

michael morris

yup i kept reading and someone had answered it. sorry. though i might get to add something here

The GO SS has an 08 CSM #, (08SS0002P)

I thought Amy's car was an 07 GT500

Or does she have one of each???

http://www.stangsunleashed.com/forums/inde...st&id=22511

The GO SS has an 08 CSM #, (08SS0002P)

I thought Amy's car was an 07 GT500

Or does she have one of each???

http://www.stangsunleashed.com/forums/inde...st&id=22511

i was out there 2 weeks ago and this car was sitting in the museum. the red car was gone for a day or so. Gary told me that the orange car was Amys and it was 600hp. now that could be wrong, but thats what he told me.

michael morris

i was out there 2 weeks ago and this car was sitting in the museum. the red car was gone for a day or so. Gary told me that the orange car was Amys and it was 600hp. now that could be wrong, but thats what he told me.

michael morris

Not doubting you. And by the way, You must know some people there at SAI because you have a very low SS number :D

Means the first 25 go to Mr. Shelby himself to hand out. And your # 14 :headspin:

michael morris

Maybe she has an 07 and an 08

GO Amy (no pun intended) :hysterical2:

Either way, Great Color Choice!!!

Alan

The KB is on the Red SS with the 725hp package.

The 2.3 TVS is on the GO SS but is limited to the 605hp package from FRPP. That doesn't mean that you can't up that power later on though as that blower is capable of much more too. I believe it is limited in output because of the warranty factor.

yeah i knew about the 2.3L tvs on the 605hp version. i was just hoping that it would also be used on the 725hp version.

I notice the body support on the 725 hp model is gone, whereas it is still across the blower on the 605 hp GO.

I thought we needed that support?

Any comments?

Any comments from Shelby?

The Stut tower brace adds quite a bit of structural ridgidity but with the 2.8KB clearance is an issue. I love the KB and put down 768RWHP with my Cobra with moderate boost-it's a powerful blower-High boost at lower relative rpm's. I would like to see a strut brace similar to the Shelby GT modified for the KB, but that would likely require more hood mods. Then again for what the hood costs, maybe they can find a way.

Archived