Team Shelby and other clubs

Rarecat

After me is:

- SAAC is for real Shelby's and Cobra's

- Team Shelby is for new Mustangs with Shelby patches

Greetings from Switzerland

Walter

My post was in response to this.

His post may have been in jest but it is why IMHO Team Shelby was created. Frankly while SAAC seems to mirror Team Shelby in its intent, again IMHO, there are a fair number of SAAC members who believe the only Shelby is the Cobra and if they have to recognize the Shelby Mustang they will only recognize through 66.

Maybe the club is changing those old perceptions and this will work out however I feel like this site is a more neutral gathering for all things Shelby.

Dennis

Guys, there are many car clubs for many cars, but Ferrari has a club that is by the manufacturer, so do the others. This is the offical Shelby Club for all Shelby's Made by Shelby and Ford together alone, under partnership. It includes cobra old and new, Mustang old and new. series one, and dodge shelby's.

This is a club that Carroll wanted and will be run by Shelby Autos with help from our partners Robert and Sharon and others.

There are thousands of shelby Fan site s and clubs, this is the home of Shelby

Amy

Amy

Does this new club mean we will not see Carroll involved with SAAC events?I have been a member for a number of years and it would be a real shame if Carroll does not support his many friends AT SAAC.We can all coexist.

Thanks Kevin

Amy

Does this new club mean we will not see Carroll involved with SAAC events?I have been a member for a number of years and it would be a real shame if Carroll does not support his many friends AT SAAC.We can all coexist.

Thanks Kevin

Over the past years, I have not seen Carroll Shelby at any of the SAAC or MCA events, both which are Shelby and Mustang clubs. If Team Shelby will mean more of a presence of Carroll than I have no doubt that Team Shelby will take over leadership in the club world. I'm looking forward to all the great new things Team Shelby will offer us as serious Shelby followers! Clubs are only as good as the leaders make them and if Carroll puts his name on it, then it will be great!

post-9993-1195413624.jpg

post-9993-1195413624.jpg

Amy

Thanks Kevin

I don't believe Carroll has gone to many if any SAAC events the last few years. he has gone to a lot of venets though. He supports local clubs, BJ, colorado, etc.

Carroll also goes where Shelby Autos and Team Shelby will be.or where shelby autos supports. He will support our events and we will be telling everyone more about that later on.

I f you want to see Carroll, there will be our shows and other shows he currently supports.

Amy

Archived