TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Shelby GT500 Press Kit from show

Dakota

• 3 weeks later...

Look what I got in the mail today.. I had a crappy day but this made it better... :D

post-2239-1134439902_thumb.jpg

Check out the CD that came with it ..... It's cool. You can click on a lot of different buzz words in it a long with videos, photos & even more you can get in depth info on Carroll & the men behind the man that made this car & others.

Check out the CD that came with it ..... It's cool. You can click on a lot of different buzz words in it a long with videos, photos & even more you can get in depth info on Carroll & the men behind the man that made this car & others.

Maybe I should have pointed out but I had mine signed by Carroll himself. I sent the cover to his children's fund with a donation and got it back. It also included a certificate of authenticity.

Maybe I should have pointed out but I had mine signed by Carroll himself. I sent the cover to his children's fund with a donation and got it back. It also included a certificate of authenticity.

So if you send in a donation and have it signed by CS, they actually give a CofA with the autograph? That is really, really cool. Any chance you could post up a pic of it?

BTW, I PM'd Robert and he is getting me a press pack so I’m going to make a donation and get mine signed as well. Thanks again Robert.

• 2 years later...

I know this may be a day late dollar short, but I have an autographed one of these kits I'd like to sell. The kit has been in a protective frame since I received it from a friend. I NEVER opened the frame, or even played the CD that is included as the information on this disc can be found in many places on the net. Pic attached.

DSC00321.jpg

Thanks,

Chris

I've already received some PM's on the asking price. I didn't want to go through Ebay due to fees, waiting, dead-beat bidders, etc. I did however try and find one listed on there but could not. I know they were around $129 when blue oval was selling them. Those were unsigned copies though correct? I guess I'm open to reasonable offers.

Archived