TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Introduction the Shelby Terlingua Mustang

robertlane

Did I read the instructions correctly? If you are already a paid member of stangsunleased you need to pay another $43.99 to join Team Shelby?

If you are already a member of the S197ShelbyOA then you do not have to pay. You are already a member.

If you are just a member of stangsunlished and have never joined the S197ShelbyOA then you would pay to become a member.

Just sent Robert a PM as I went to join (now that they have a different t-shirt other than 2007 GT500) and it took me through the process, but no mention of the shirt size or color or anything! Anyways, I did pay with pay pal (first time) and it seemed pretty cool, so soon I should have my little Team Shelby logo and cool stuff in the mail, I hope! This is so cool!

If you are already a member of the S197ShelbyOA then you do not have to pay. You are already a member.

If you are just a member of stangsunlished and have never joined the S197ShelbyOA then you would pay to become a member.

What about current paid members of the Terlingua Racing Team?

:redcard: Ok, I'll be the "Emperor Has No Clothes Guy" what ever, that is one UGLY car. You guys really can't honestly think that's an attractive car. I mean it looks like something someone threw together using a Mustang and spare Ferrari parts. Hey, flame me if you will but I really hate the Italian car looking logo. I'm sure it's fast and I'm sure it has some cool parts etc., but you can keep the rest including the name no one can pronounce. I'm really shocked people like this. I guess I need my head examined cause it does NOTHING for me.

Archived