TEAM SHELBY FORUM

SS to be in full production

Vogon

That was all I got from Doug this morning via email. I called Adrienne yesterday and left her a message, no return call. So I emailed both her and Doug last night. I'm waiting to hear back from Tasca, who said they are waiting for SAI to give them the go ahead. I'm rethinking the whole SS package. I think the best thing to do is call or send them (SAI) emails. Amy did say to contact them for updates.

The first production Super Snake should start around Nov 15, per Doug at SAI. Sounds like not many will be produced this year at SAI. Asked when Tasca would start, he said he did not know Tasca's schedule.

All of us here are ready to go but there are still a few more legalities left to take care of but we are more then ready, Chris? :)

The first production Super Snake should start around Nov 15, per Doug at SAI. Sounds like not many will be produced this year at SAI. Asked when Tasca would start, he said he did not know Tasca's schedule.

Tasca and Quantum do not have a schedule as of yet. We are in the process of building inventory at this time.

That was all I got from Doug this morning via email. I called Adrienne yesterday and left her a message, no return call. So I emailed both her and Doug last night. I'm waiting to hear back from Tasca, who said they are waiting for SAI to give them the go ahead. I'm rethinking the whole SS package. I think the best thing to do is call or send them (SAI) emails. Amy did say to contact them for updates.

Correct, Tasca is waiting for the go-ahead from us. There will be no green light until componants are appropriately stocked. Doug...Doug who?

No purpose is served by this information as it is hearsay and nothing more.

All of us here are ready to go but there are still a few more legalities left to take care of but we are more then ready, Chris? :)

Yep, Tasca is ready and rearin' to go. We just want to ensure that when they go, they have the parts...ALL of the parts-- to produce. This will not happen until that point is reached. There is no sense in scheduling cars to be upgraded without proper inventory of parts, right?

I hope this clarifies things. Thanks.

Doug Sinclair from SAI. What became of the press release and full production? hearsay?

Quote from Amy on 10/29 from the SAI forum.

Guys, you all have a contact, please call your contact or email him or her and ask for an update, the ss was delayed due to the 2 blowers, that is resolved and a press release goes out this week at sema. the SS will now be in full production

amy

I think it's a matter of difference of perception. SA is building up inventory as well for our own production- in house- and is doing this also for the Mod Shops.

The Mod Shops must be supplied the parts, and we are building inventory for this process as we wish to fulfill production orders when they are placed-- without delays from the supply side.

We do not want our customers delayed when they send their cars to our Mod Shops. Once production starts we must continue to supply parts in a timely manner.

The Super Snake is a good example, where we will be shipping nearly the whole package on skids direct to the Mod Shops.

So, it's really not a he-said, she-said...but a difference in perspective. Hope this helps.

Chris

I think it's a matter of difference of perception. SA is building up inventory as well for our own production- in house- and is doing this also for the Mod Shops.

The Mod Shops must be supplied the parts, and we are building inventory for this process as we wish to fulfill production orders when they are placed-- without delays from the supply side.

We do not want our customers delayed when they send their cars to our Mod Shops. Once production starts we must continue to supply parts in a timely manner.

The Super Snake is a good example, where we will be shipping nearly the whole package on skids direct to the Mod Shops.

So, it's really not a he-said, she-said...but a difference in perspective. Hope this helps.

Chris

As always you have been very informative.... Thanks!

Is there a definitive date or are we still in waiting mode?

Winter will soon be an issue that is my reason for the question... not to be a pain!

Thanks!!

Chris

How are you stocking up on parts without the customer's deciding their options? Eibach or Ford Racing suspension? Red, Orange or Black Calipers? 40th grille badge or SS grille badge? Tires T.B.D. per SAI anouncement. What is being supplied to the mod shop?

Chris

HUH? I didn't understand how that answers where the press release is? :headscratch:

How are you stocking up on parts without the customer's deciding their options? Eibach or Ford Racing suspension? Red, Orange or Black Calipers? 40th grille badge or SS grille badge? Tires T.B.D. per SAI anouncement. What is being supplied to the mod shop?

Allright, I have had enough. I will not respond to your inquiries any longer. Every bit of information I give you gets twisted into what you might or might not get to choose, how SA is pulling the wool over your eyes, conspiracy theories, etc.

Again, this is our business how we stock parts. AGAIN, you will have the choice of the options stated. Again, we are building up inventory to supply the Mod Shops.

Please do not ask anything else from me as I do not appreciate your incindiery remarks and will no longer respond to you or your accusations.

Thanks.

Allright, I have had enough. I will not respond to your inquiries any longer. Every bit of information I give you gets twisted into what you might or might not get to choose, how SA is pulling the wool over your eyes, conspiracy theories, etc.

Again, this is our business how we stock parts. AGAIN, you will have the choice of the options stated. Again, we are building up inventory to supply the Mod Shops.

Please do not ask anything else from me as I do not appreciate your incindiery remarks and will no longer respond to you or your accusations.

Thanks.

Sorry "Crispy", absolutely no accusations or incindiery remarks meant. I believe this car (the Super Snake) is a landmark accomplishment. Just excited (like a kid a Christmas time) and trying to get a handle on what and more importantly when this will all occur. I AM A FAN!

and like a fan at a race, the race starts with a green flag & then the laps count down from their & many positions on the track change hands during each lap. Wait until the checkered flag & then decide if it was a good or bad day as a fan. :banvictory:

Crispy, I know your doing all you can day & night & it's GREATLY APRREIATED by all. Get some rest & start fresh

Thanks.

well i quess people are finally are tired of excuses from sai as i was.if someone puts down $10,000 of there hard earn money because they were told when production was going to start in october. when production does not start and we can't get return phone calls or e-mail returned us poor folks have a tendacy to get a litle upset.

sai needs to learn a lesson on customer service because they don't have any.

all people want is to be told the truth and if things change to be explained why.

seems interesting that after being very persistant i was told by sai super snake to the public was on hold until the dealer cars where done,why did we put up a deposit?

Hope you feel better now? Bye the way, what was it you were trying to tell us since your NOT getting the Super Snake Package now? I suggest you read a few of the other topics in this section & you'll see more answers as to why things were delayed.

Oh & one more thing...... Tell me how you can announce a car package without Goverment approval when it comes to CARB/CAFE Emissions testing? Yeah, that's right, the Federal Government delayed the paperwork, so some things just can't be published until after the fact & this DID HOLD things up for a good month or two.

Soooo, just to be an opportunist... Can I be bumped up into your spot, if it's lower than 392?

Just asking... :D

Sorry Vogon I think I got his spot!!! :hysterical2: LUCKY ME>> :happy feet:

Just joking :headspin:

392 doesn't sound bad, at least you know the installers will be on top to their game by then :snake: :happy feet:

Any luck we'll get a nice christmas package :banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead: me bad

Hope you feel better now? Bye the way, what was it you were trying to tell us since your NOT getting the Super Snake Package now? I suggest you read a few of the other topics in this section & you'll see more answers as to why things were delayed.

Oh & one more thing...... Tell me how you can announce a car package without Goverment approval when it comes to CARB Emissions testing? Yeah, that's right, the Federal Government delayed the paperwork, so some things just can't be published until after the fact & this DID HOLD things up for a good month or two.

actually i feel great since my deposit was returned.

i rest my case,

if there are hold ups in production sai should communicate with there customers who put up the ten grand in advance not avoid phone calls or return e-mails.

don't you think customers deserve common courtesy??

And what kind of an answer would you have wrote/told customers if you were in their postion based on what I said about needing/waiting for Govt. CARB/CAFE approval? :waiting:

JUST WHAT YOU JUST SAID WOULD HAVE BEEN FINE.BUT INSTEAD SAI GIVE THERE SS DEPOSITORS NOTHING!

There is no correct answer, the customer will still demand more answers no matter what just like you.

Archived