TEAM SHELBY FORUM

newb here

07SGT4578

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
not funny not funny at all. Grabber you promised!!!!!!

michael morris

MM,

Your posts will come over after the merge. Give it a couple of weeks. The software has to be tweaked over on the other site and then a transfer be made.

panties.gif

:hysterical2:

Grabber – I have been a member over here for awhile but as you can see have not used the site very often. I do check out the SAI GT site on a regular basis and understand that it will be merged with StangsUnleased to form Team Shelby – or am I confused on that. Since there is no membership fee for the SAI forum I am not sure how it is supposed to work over here. Is there a membership fee I need to pay or is that only for those who want the tee shirt and other items that comes with a paid membership?

Thanks,

All of those details will be rolled out very soon my friend. B)

Ok, Adam and Roger:

Please post many pictures of your cars on a new topic. I am allready tired of reading the :censored: posts with the 500 guys argue with the sgt guys about real shelby this or that.

Chris

Chris,

We are all car enthusiasts for the most part. Banter about real or not real is not going to be an issue here. This is Team Shelby and we won't tolerate fighting about the brand.

It is not my intention to start any crap, if we are going to compare cars then roger and and adam need to post their cars as they are the ones that need to be compared as these cars are priceless examples of our cars. If those two cars do not gain the respect that our cars deserve then this might be a hard transition. Im sure for all of us if we wanted to see and hear nothing but back and forth arguing about whos car is better than the other that we have missed the true point of this club. I paid for my subscription, and I dont want it to be a bunch of BS. WE all got along just fine on the old site. We should all just :bowdown: to Mr. Shelby and love our cars and be thankfull he was willing and able to be apart of ALL these cars.

I am looking forward to seeing those 2 cars. Sounds like they are sweet rides. I love looking at car photos and going to car shows. This never gets old for me.

It's a big kids Show and Tell. :happy feet:

LOL, apparently CWH didn't get the memo to be nice to the Shelby GT guys who are going to be forced onto the stangsunleashed community. :hysterical2:

Nobody is FORCING YOU. Business decisions are made everyday w/o your blessing & if you can find a better Shelby GT site, go for it :D but this site Will Be #1 for all Shelby releated info.

PS: post pic of your rides so we can chat about them, I like the GT's, there racy :burnout:

OK, Iam here, where is all the good stuff??

Welcome Doc. Really nice ride. The rear spoiler looks great. Did it come on the GT or did you have it added and is it a specifically for the GT or for the 500?

Thanks

Jim

Nobody is FORCING YOU. Business decisions are made everyday w/o your blessing & if you can find a better Shelby GT site, go for it :D but this site Will Be #1 for all Shelby releated info.

PS: post pic of your rides so we can chat about them, I like the GT's, there racy :burnout:

Can you suggest another site for me to go to? :shrug:

My fingers are getting worn out on this one.

Welcome everyone!!

Hey Dig-It, I noticed your right around the corner...I'm in Va. Beach, but please don't hold that against me.

I'm not in here much either.

SCGT500,

It's good to see some "locals" on here. I started a thread in the regional section to see who all we had in Hampton Roads:

http://www.stangsunleashed.com/forums/inde...showtopic=12409

There's another perspective 2008 SGT owner that I know of. As a matter of fact both of our Shelby's should have arrived in Las Vegas yesterday (30th).

Welcome Doc. Really nice ride. The rear spoiler looks great. Did it come on the GT or did you have it added and is it a specifically for the GT or for the 500?

Thanks

Jim

Thanks.

Yes, I installed it myself, It is the same spoiler as a GT500. I couldnt afford the GT500, so I just got the spoiler

I'm not "new-new" here, but I guess this is where I'll be if its becoming the "Official" Shelby and SGT site! Hello old friends! :beerchug:

welcome over, i already had a user name. i wonder if anyone for the shelby forums will realize who i am?

i had posted on here before to defend the place where i work or maybe it was to look at some pictures, dont really matter. any guess who i was over there LOL

michael morris

I WAS/AM IN THE SAME BOAT AS YOU.............MM

randy (HARLEY6.0)

Hello you all, Im new to this site, I just purchased my 07SGT5468 on the 1st of Nov. I traded my 07 Premium GT with a few mods I had done myself. I couldnt pass up owning the SGT. Any one have any advice for me as to help maintain the value of this car. I dont plan to drive mine very much. Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Hello you all, Im new to this site, I just purchased my 07SGT5468 on the 1st of Nov. I traded my 07 Premium GT with a few mods I had done myself. I couldnt pass up owning the SGT. Any one have any advice for me as to help maintain the value of this car. I dont plan to drive mine very much. Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

You may get lots of opinions on how to help maintain the value. My opinion is to keep the mileage to a minimum, maintain it at least per the level of manufacturers recommendations, keep it clean and garaged, and keep it completely original (i.e., no mods).

Archived