Cars Not Home Yet But

Big_Slick737

So as I dream about the delievery of my Shelby, and try to fight off the PSDS

I decided to MOD my commuter car.

4 Door Saturn with a V6.

So I have a copy of my Shelby GT500 Window Sticker, and decided to MOD my daily

Driver with it. And Guess WHAT ???

I SWEAR THEIR WAS AN IMPROVEMENT IN THE HP :hysterical2::hysterical:

Either that or I drove with a heavy foot to work today :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

post-3542-1193711771_thumb.jpg

post-3542-1193711771_thumb.jpg

So as I dream about the delievery of my Shelby, and try to fight off the PSDS

I decided to MOD my commuter car.

4 Door Saturn with a V6.

So I have a copy of my Shelby GT500 Window Sticker, and decided to MOD my daily

Driver with it. And Guess WHAT ???

I SWEAR THEIR WAS AN IMPROVEMENT IN THE HP :hysterical2::hysterical:

Either that or I drove with a heavy foot to work today :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

LOL, did you get any wheel hop?

I hear ya on the PSDS it is getting really old now :( hopefully our cars got gate released and loaded and are on their way.

LOL, i don't even have a copy of a window sticker and you guys want to talk about PSDS. :banghead:

Hey Joker,

I printed off my window sticker today and it is real sweet to see your car on paper with all the options you ordered.

We ordered I remenber the same week back in June and it has been a long wait.

I hope you start getting some info soon.

I guess that's the price you pay for having the best avatar :banghead:

I might be able to pick her up next week....Fingers crossed.

As soon as you get any info, you gotta get on Blue Oval and Viperpilot can hook you up with the status.

Good luck.

Mikehart

LOL, i don't even have a copy of a window sticker and you guys want to talk about PSDS. :banghead:

Hey Joker,

I printed off my window sticker today and it is real sweet to see your car on paper with all the options you ordered.

As soon as you get any info, you gotta get on Blue Oval and Viperpilot can hook you up with the status.

Good luck.

Mikehart

YEAH NO FAIR and No FUN !! But trust me it gets worse the closer you get... I didnt think it would be

but it is true. Stock up on Alcohol you'll need it !!

LMAO. I can see how it gets worse the closer it gets. Either way, it's been a long wait with no end in sight right now. :banghead:

Hey Joker,

Good luck.

Mikehart

Thanks for the info Mikehart. I think there was 3 or 4 of us that all ordered the same week in June.

Glad to hear yours is coming along now.

If you get it next week, drive the crap out of it for me ! :happy feet:

I think I will be happy just to get her home safe in the pony barn, and ease my way into driving the crap out of her later.

The only real crap is the rainy weather, I will have to take it easy.

And finally from the looks of it,I have to reallly kept a lookout for stupid leaks, go figure, our engine probably costs more than a whole 08 v6 Mustang,,oh well thats life.

I will let you know what it's like asap.

Mikehart

LMAO. I can see how it gets worse the closer it gets. Either way, it's been a long wait with no end in sight right now. :banghead:

Thanks for the info Mikehart. I think there was 3 or 4 of us that all ordered the same week in June.

Glad to hear yours is coming along now.

If you get it next week, drive the crap out of it for me ! :happy feet:

I'm one of the ones that ordered at the same time you guys did (see my signature) it's at the dealership now and I pick her up Saturday morning. It's been a long long wait but it's finally over!! :happy feet: :headspin: :happy feet:

Hope yours arrive soon!!!

Mike

I'm one of the ones that ordered at the same time you guys did (see my signature) it's at the dealership now and I pick her up Saturday morning. It's been a long long wait but it's finally over!! :happy feet: :headspin: :happy feet:

Mike

Congrates on getting your car real soon! Let us know how you like it and post plenty of pics! :happy feet:

Mike

Congrats :happy feet: , I am hoping for next weekend for mine. It seems like quite a few of us did order around the same time, I was thinking it was just myself and Big_Slick.

Congrats :happy feet: , I am hoping for next weekend for mine. It seems like quite a few of us did order around the same time, I was thinking it was just myself and Big_Slick.

StangFan do you have any updates on your ride ? I still cant get a Gate Release Date on mine and it was built on the 24th or 25th. I think my car is officially in No Mans Land !! :banghead::banghead:

StangFan do you have any updates on your ride ? I still cant get a Gate Release Date on mine and it was built on the 24th or 25th. I think my car is officially in No Mans Land !! :banghead::banghead:

Just my dealer called and said they were expecting it sometime around the 7th and not the 16th as they first estimated. Would be nice if they are right but I will just be happy if it gets here before the weather gets too bad, snow on delivery day and I will not be a happy camper :hysterical2:

Archived