TEAM SHELBY FORUM

New GT Order

weastang

Welcome aboard. I personally don't have any experience in the ordering process. I actually found what I wanted on the lot. But what model and options are you looking to order? You'll have to post pictures when you get it too. We all like pictures of our cars!!

Take your time and get all the options you want. If your not sure what something is check it out. If you are paying invoice for the car you should pay invoice for the options you choose. Key is to do your homework and research. Some dealers are better at helping you than others so shop around. Good luck.

Hey Folks, I am new to this board, looks like a lot of good info out there! I am going to be ordering an '08 GT soon, :headspin: just wondering if anyone could share any thoughts, help, tips, etc... on the process, I've never ordered a car before !! Thanks

We have a few dealers that frequent this board hopefully they can post or PM to assist you, it maybe a good idea to post which area you are from incase you are close to any of them.

Archived