TEAM SHELBY FORUM

New Shelby Styling

2006GT500

I suppose it's fine if you want to show the car although I don't think I would change any of my stuff for these. But it doesn't look like any of it would increase anything functionally. the grill looks like less airflow, the front splitter can't be as effective as the stock part. The hood does not have any type of heat extractor that I saw unless it's in the back of that big hump, the rear is hardly noticable and not worth spending $ on to change IMO.

I'll pass but it's good to see more coming out anyway. Everyone likes different things.

I think it's interesting that most on this site don't like it but on the link above, they do.

I think the Cowl hood makes the car look more aggressive especially if it's on a dark colored car. The grille is just the opposite, It looks good on the Blue car and I'd imagine it would look good on a red car.

I think the hoods look a little off, and the chin spoiler is gross. However, I think if I painted those grilles black they'd look good on my car. Also I've thought about ditching the side exhaust to get a Shelby rear fascia cause it's just so damn good looking, however with this kit I could get the rear fascia and keep the side exhaust. I just like seeing more hoods available and more styling options. I like to see variety among cars and not just the same thing over and over.

Archived