TEAM SHELBY FORUM

How can I log onto Blue Oval Forum

Senior 500

How can I get a logon and password for BlueOval forum so that I can get the order and build info for my car?

I would really like to see the sequence from order date to present. I'm sure my car is on a railcar by this

time, buit I'd like to know for sure. I never got an exact date the car was built. Maybe blueoval forum can give me that info.

How can I get a logon and password for BlueOval forum so that I can get the order and build info for my car?

I would really like to see the sequence from order date to present. I'm sure my car is on a railcar by this

time, buit I'd like to know for sure. I never got an exact date the car was built. Maybe blueoval forum can give me that info.

PM sent

If you had a railcar number we might be able to find it.

Got a number ?

Thanks Grabber,

I asked the dealer for a railcar # and eta ,and all he said was " I am told it should be here the week of the 12th of Nov"

So I may be stuck unless Blue Oval can give a railcar #?

I will try BLUEOVAL. and let you know if I have any new info.

Thanks anyway.

Mikehart

Thanks Grabber,

I asked the dealer for a railcar # and eta ,and all he said was " I am told it should be here the week of the 12th of Nov"

So I may be stuck unless Blue Oval can give a railcar #?

I will try BLUEOVAL. and let you know if I have any new info.

Thanks anyway.

Mikehart

Blue Oval will not be able to give you your rail car number. You have to get that from the dealership or you can

sometimes get it from Ford Customer Service. There is a Topic on this forum about how to go about getting that

info from Ford CS.

Best of Luck. And Congrats on your new car when she gets there !! :happy feet:

Archived