TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Stripes

howlingjay

Is there any special way to take care of the stripes? Can you clay bar and wax them with the rest of the car? Any tips would help.

I, and many, have clay barred the stripes (it really takes off a bunch of the gunk that you can't see - my white stripes looked much better afterwards) - just use care and don't be too rough. Likewise, it's ok to lightly wax them - I use the synthetic ICE wax and it works great.

I, and many, have clay barred the stripes (it really takes off a bunch of the gunk that you can't see - my white stripes looked much better afterwards) - just use care and don't be too rough. Likewise, it's ok to lightly wax them - I use the synthetic ICE wax and it works great.

Yeah what Joe said.

Joe, I thought you were using Zaino?

I had a new package of Ice in the stuff I gave you and pulled it out when I saw you say something about using Zaino? :banghead:

Yeah what Joe said.

Joe, I thought you were using Zaino?

I had a new package of Ice in the stuff I gave you and pulled it out when I saw you say something about using Zaino? :banghead:

No way! I don't have the 7 days needed to put on the full Zaino suite of products... :hysterical: I'll leave that to Professor boy in his black chariot.

I tried the ICE on Grabby's recommendation and like the way it goes on.

Thanks for the thought, though.

No way! I don't have the 7 days needed to put on the full Zaino suite of products... :hysterical: I'll leave that to Professor boy in his black chariot.

I tried the ICE on Grabby's recommendation and like the way it goes on.

Thanks for the thought, though.

Grabber gets all the praise, who do you think told him. :cry:

:hysterical:

SS. Clearcoat on stripes? :hysterical:

Grabber gets all the praise, who do you think told him. :cry:

:hysterical:

SS. Clearcoat on stripes? :hysterical:

yes

the vinyl has clearcoat on them :happy feet:

http://www.stangsunleashed.com/forums/inde...&hl=stripes

Archived