TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Ultimate Stang Challenge

iceman

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
K,

I have a tough match-up coming. That '69 BOSS will be tough but if it's you and me in the finals, It will be the Battle of the Century!! I wish you luck in the next round and hope to see you in the finals!!

Good Luck Brother!!

you got my vote my brother!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...........It is going to be me and you babe I can feel it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GT500's ROCK.

Best of luck my brother, see you in the finals!!!

Kevin

you got my vote my brother!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...........It is going to be me and you babe I can feel it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GT500's ROCK.

Best of luck my brother, see you in the finals!!!

Kevin

Lust came back from a week end trip for my wife's B-day. Looks like you ran away with it over the week end so good luck in the next round. Hoping for the GT500 finals as well.

Lust came back from a week end trip for my wife's B-day. Looks like you ran away with it over the week end so good luck in the next round. Hoping for the GT500 finals as well.

:cry:

Congrats on making it so far Chris. At least you were beat by another great Shelby!

Do we at least get consolation pics of Mrs. Iceman??

:happy feet:

:cry:

Congrats on making it so far Chris. At least you were beat by another great Shelby!

Do we at least get consolation pics of Mrs. Iceman??

:happy feet:

I'll see what I can do about a St. patty's day pic or something. She has let the celebrity go to her head and now needs an occassion to pose for me....not to mention the car is still asleep but eagerly waiting the Detroit TrueTrac to go in when it warms up :) If Nothing else Shelbyfest will be a good photo op. for her...you know with all the wineries around there :)

I'll have to start a Kelly picture thread in the off topic forum and get her to allow me to update it one a week or something. I want her to try for babe of the month but she knows if it happened I'd send the pics home for her :)

As for losing - I wanted the title more than anything. I still view my car as the Ultimate Stang as I'm sure we all do. I had planned to donate the entire prize to the local club to use to get things for a raffel or something - I should have told them about it sooner - maybe I'd have gotten more votes ;)

I'll see what I can do about a St. patty's day pic or something. She has let the celebrity go to her head and now needs an occassion to pose for me....not to mention the car is still asleep but eagerly waiting the Detroit TrueTrac to go in when it warms up :) If Nothing else Shelbyfest will be a good photo op. for her...you know with all the wineries around there :)

I'll have to start a Kelly picture thread in the off topic forum and get her to allow me to update it one a week or something. I want her to try for babe of the month but she knows if it happened I'd send the pics home for her :)

As for losing - I wanted the title more than anything. I still view my car as the Ultimate Stang as I'm sure we all do. I had planned to donate the entire prize to the local club to use to get things for a raffel or something - I should have told them about it sooner - maybe I'd have gotten more votes ;)

Ice, sorry you lost bud. :(

KELLY PICTURE THREAD!!! :woohoo::camera: :hyper:

HAHA - I would if she would allow it. She's still needing a bottle of wine and new outfits to pose for pictures....nudes may be a bit out of range yet :)

I just FedEX'd a case of my finest wine.

And an empty box of outfits. :hysterical:

Thank you Ice for putting the word out to all your contacts to vote for my car..........I really appreciate it.......Thxs so much..........well I just emailed 150 contacts I know personally so we will see if this helps. Never have done it before but I figured I need some help.

Thxs again Ice

I just FedEX'd a case of my finest wine.

And an empty box of outfits. :hysterical:

Good thinking Keith.

Next time I'm in IN visiting the in-laws I'll have to stop by and see Kelly (oh, and you too iceman) in person.

I'll also make sure to bring a case of wine and box of outfits. :happy feet:

:hysterical2:

VOTE FOR ICEMAN STARTING ON MONDAY 12/17 and Wicked GT500 as well......................GO VOTE now for MANOWAR..............WE need your help and support to keep the GT500's on top, competition is getting feirce.

THXS........... :happy feet:

Joined and voted today, Good Luck, beautiful car

vote for wickedgt500 in the ultimate stang challenge.............$1,250.00 will be donated to ruf and his wife if i win.......the only way i can win is if all of you get up and take 5 minutes to vote. VOTE NOW. See info on how to vote on my sig below. thank you and lets get ruf and his wife the money they need.

Wickedgt500

Archived