TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Ultimate Stang Challenge

iceman

Well, I guess I can vote for you... any more pics of your beautiful wife as an incentive?? :wub:

:hysterical2:

We're dead even last time I looked (earlier this morning). Clearly the most active of the 4 battles and tied at 58 votes each. He had a big surge yesterday and I'm about tapped out so anything anyone can suggest to help me out would be great.

Thanks all for the votes.

Still waiting on more of those pics of your co-pilot... :waiting:

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Still waiting on more of those pics of your co-pilot... :waiting:

I just downloaded a couple to my PC today - We have our costume party this Sat. too so I'll sneak the camera. I'll post a few as I win a round - hows that :)

She loves the flattery - it gets me every where so thanks!!!

post-3980-1193414133_thumb.jpg

post-3980-1193414133_thumb.jpg

I posted a request on another forum for you Chris... http://www.fordgt500.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1262

Best of luck!

Thanks very much!!!! I really am only a member here and just joined the stang planet to try to compete in the challenge. I like this forum and have not bothered to join other places. I really do appreciate the time and help.

I just downloaded a couple to my PC today - We have our costume party this Sat. too so I'll sneak the camera. I'll post a few as I win a round - hows that :)

Ahhhh, the old "Catholic School girl" uniform...

:wub:

:happy feet:

Just registered and added one more vote for you. Let's all vote and keep iceman in the lead :happy feet:

Seeing svtkeith's post, i'll ask the same question: have you received the Quebec license plate? Unless our postal service failed miserably, you should have received it by now (it was sent in late August if I remember correctly).

thanks guys. I got the plates and the votes are up. I'm hanging on so maybe I can pull it off. I think that mine and his are the nicest ones in this thing. Sucks we got matched up so early in the thing.....unless I win :)

I've actually collected all 50 US and I think 13 Canadian areas. I also hae one from the Bahamas. I need to hang them and then I'lll get pics and video of the wall.

how about this - give me requests for what outfit to get her in and I'll see what I can do. It will be fun to see what she says....She's a pretty good sport usually.

post-3980-1193445823_thumb.jpg

post-3980-1193445823_thumb.jpg

how about this - give me requests for what outfit to get her in and I'll see what I can do. It will be fun to see what she says....She's a pretty good sport usually.

Oh boy... you really opened a can of worms with that one Iceman! :happy feet:

:dreamy:

All,

My car was selected to compete in the Ultimate Stang Challenge this time. I am the only GT500 in the field right now after 3 were in it last time and Lambo won the whole thing. Elite 1 and Mr. Farmdog also had representation for us. I was hoping that you all would consider registering and giving me a vote as I am up against some pretty stiff competition. My first round opponent is actually a really nice show car that has a lot of good work done....but it isn't a GT500 so I was hoping you would support me and not him after you see the pictures of his car. it is really nice as are most of them in this challenge.

It's kind of a pain to register and then vote but I really appreciate it as there is money for mods on the line line and i can always use some of that....What I can't use I'll share with people that can use it.

Here is where you register and then they send an e-mail to you to click a link to confirm it's a real e-mail: http://stangplanet.com/forum/register.php

Here is where you go to vote after registering: http://stangplanet.com/cmps_index.php?pageid=usc

Thanks - I'll update how I do on here if I advance past the first round.

gotcha!!

All - I managed to have a nice surge at the end of this round and came on very strong over the week end which was a nice surprise so thank to all of you for the time to register and vote.

They ran it a little different and have now introduced another bracket of 8 that are going this week and then all 8 winners will move on next week I think.

Our own WickedGT500 is in the bracket going on now so I am not the only GT500 in the thing but we are each the only one in our bracket so we would not meet unless it is the finals. Please vote for him as well and lets keep the SHelby's moving on. I'll update my situation as I learn more but I came away a winer 108 - 82 so thanks very much.

All - I managed to have a nice surge at the end of this round and came on very strong over the week end which was a nice surprise so thank to all of you for the time to register and vote.

They ran it a little different and have now introduced another bracket of 8 that are going this week and then all 8 winners will move on next week I think.

Our own WickedGT500 is in the bracket going on now so I am not the only GT500 in the thing but we are each the only one in our bracket so we would not meet unless it is the finals. Please vote for him as well and lets keep the SHelby's moving on. I'll update my situation as I learn more but I came away a winer 108 - 82 so thanks very much.

nice. it will be a tough choice for many here if you and wicked get matched up.

nice. it will be a tough choice for many here if you and wicked get matched up.

The impotant thing is we get a number of the GT500's from our group on there. It now appears that there will be 8 "heats" of competition then they will move to round 2. They are making this like the NCAA thing with 64 to start. I would encourage all of us to join and make a run for it so hopefully one of us can win something. I suspect the prize will be more than 2500 bucks but I don't know for sure yet. They have really changed it up but there is no reason we can't have a fair amount of Shelby GT500's showing up in the sweet 16 or better.

I'll update as I learn more.

Ok, you won your first round.

Where's the pics?? :waiting:

Slutty witch? :happy feet:

Slutty princess? :dreamy:

Slutty maid?? :wub:

Slutty...

You get the idea!

Ok, you won your first round.

Where's the pics?? :waiting:

Slutty witch? :happy feet:

Slutty princess? :dreamy:

Slutty maid?? :wub:

Slutty...

You get the idea!

uh yeah

what Joe just said

She went as her school girl as posted in the wife/girlfriend thread. I think I'll have a little gag gift X-mas party with costumes in hopes of another nice outfit but it's not what she wore - it's how silly things got at this party. I'm still waiting for pics to come in from multiple souces but here's what I have....hope this doesn't offend anyone. I finf it quite funny and my wife is a bit red in the face and knows that if she gets off with just a T-shirt for the holidays and no billboard she's doing good. Like i said - she's a good sport most of the time.

Sorry about quality - poor lighting and a cel phone - better quality should be coming at some point. Oh - and likely she will never go to a car event if she knows this is on here so at least wait until the last day of Shelbyfest to say anything if I can get her to go to that :)

Edit - just saw how bad the quality is here - sorry - but yes they are kissing and there was a crown cheering them on.

post-3980-1193923618_thumb.jpg

post-3980-1193923618_thumb.jpg

• 1 month later...

Bump - Round 2 starts today (sometime this afternoon) for myself and WickedGT500. Please pop over and give us a vote to help us advance to the sweet 16.

Keep an eye out for Lambo as well in round 2 at a later date.

Thanks in advance for all of your votes again!

http://stangplanet.com/index.php - this gets you to the home page to log in and then you can pretty much click on anything related to th USC and get to the voting area. I'll put up the direct link to that area as soon as they change the contest to round 2 but likely it will remain: http://stangplanet.com/cmps_index.php?pageid=usc

tried to reg. couldn't log on will try again later hope you win just because you have the best car

Thanks - there are a lot of nice ones in there this time. Of the 64 original entries the top 32 are not what made it through for sure. I know the one I went up against last time is nicer than the one I am against this time but this isn't just about the car a lot of the time it's who you can get to go through the process to vote for you. The tricky part is the registration....they send you an e-mail to confirm it's real that has a link in it you have to hit to be registered and able to vote. I appreciate the comments - now if I can get them to update my profile - I really want my new drag time on there!

Looks like I will walk through Round 2 so thanks to everyone for the support. Round 3 will be a lot harder as I have a really nice show type of GT again but this one actually gets driven too. You have to respect the effort the guy has put into the red GT called Spawn I will face in round 3.....just not enough to vote for him ove me I hope :)

Still need my drag time updated though:(

Archived