TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Florida Owner Blood drive updated to include all states

mach1fever

Hey guys,

I didn't have the abilityto update the other post. Now everyone can donate. Here is the info for your local blood center. If you give them this info you will be able to donate for Parker. Thanks again.

Every once in a while we get to make a difference in someones life. I think this one is a worthy cause and it doesn't cost you a dime. We can donate here in Orlando. Please let me know if your interested.

BE A HERO!

DONATE BLOOD FOR PARKER

Parker has been diagnosed with

AML and ALL Childhood Leukemia

Almost daily blood transfusions are

required at $100 per transfusion

UNLESS the blood is directly

donated for him.

Help us help Parker!

Visit Parker’s Website

@ www.parkeru.org to learn more!

BLOOD DRIVE FOR PARKER UNDERWOOD

SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 3RD

9:00 A.M. – 12:00 NOON

FIRST CHURCH OF THE NAZARENE

13545 AMERICAN COLONY BLVD

FORT MYERS, FL 33912

For more information call: (239) 936-2511

· Please be sure to eat something before you come to donate blood.

The Underwood family, Aaron, Jamie, Payton, Parker and Paige appreciate your donation

and your prayers as they continue this journey to become cancer free.

Outside of Florida: You still can donate!!!

You will have to give them Parker’s name, DOB (7/7/05); Hospital name (Arnold Palmer Hosp in Orlando); Doctors name (Dr. Gordon or Dr. Wall). Tell them it needs to be directed to patient services in Orlando, FL. You can check with your local blood bank for more information.

Roger

Bump

Hey guys,

I didn't have the abilityto update the other post. Now everyone can donate. Here is the info for your local blood center. If you give them this info you will be able to donate for Parker. Thanks again.

Every once in a while we get to make a difference in someones life. I think this one is a worthy cause and it doesn't cost you a dime. We can donate here in Orlando. Please let me know if your interested.

BE A HERO!

DONATE BLOOD FOR PARKER

donated for him.

Help us help Parker!

Visit Parker’s Website

SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 3RD

FORT MYERS, FL 33912

The Underwood family, Aaron, Jamie, Payton, Parker and Paige appreciate your donation

You will have to give them Parker’s name, DOB (7/7/05); Hospital name (Arnold Palmer Hosp in Orlando); Doctors name (Dr. Gordon or Dr. Wall). Tell them it needs to be directed to patient services in Orlando, FL. You can check with your local blood bank for more information.

Roger

This is a good cause and I have been though a challenging time with my little girl. I know how hard this has to be for everyone involved. Do you know what blood type is needed? I will try to get to a place and donate as I am a universal donor but it may help for others to know exactly what is needed.

Here is our little girls story - you have to go back about a little over a year to see the start and how far she's come since last halloween when she was still in the NICU.

http://www.shareyourstory.org/webx/Share%2...%27s%20Journey/

Yes his is A+ so it works with all blood types. I am glad your little girl is doing so well. Jamie and I have been very lucky with our son (now 10 months old) and other than gestiational diabetes have had no issues. It makes you appreciate these kinds of things a lot more when you become a parent. Thank you very much and I appreciate your support. So far 7 fellow stang bangers have donated meaning we have saved the family 700 dollars.

Hey guys,

BE A HERO!

DONATE BLOOD FOR PARKER

donated for him.

Help us help Parker!

Visit Parker’s Website

SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 3RD

FORT MYERS, FL 33912

Roger

I just donated yesterday at work (Lee Co. Sheriff's Office). Do you know if there is anyway to call on Monday and give them Parker's name?

If not I'll give in his name in 8 weeks.

Bump - finally figured out where we can go here to donate. My wife and I will be donating as soon as the booze from halloween is out of the system. You guys won't believe the pics from the halloween party....but there isn't really a car in them so I probably can't post here.

Bump - finally figured out where we can go here to donate. My wife and I will be donating as soon as the booze from halloween is out of the system. You guys won't believe the pics from the halloween party....but there isn't really a car in them so I probably can't post here.

uh "OFF TOPIC" is a place for your pix

you have awesome PIX

don't tease us :waiting:

There's always the PM!!

More pics, more pics, more pics!! :happy feet:

:hysterical:

• 3 weeks later...

Archived