TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Dealer Advertizing

rigger

I think it is. I plan on telling them no as well. If they want to put a tag frame on the back where the license plate will go, I may keep that on for awhile, but no extra stickers or emblems or front license plate holders.

I hope my dealer is not planning on putting his dealer decal on my car. I'am planning on telling him no way is that going on my new gt 500. Is this a legitimate request.

When I went into my dealer to place my order, the first thing I said was No Dealer Stickers, Decals or Plaques, and I put it in the sales contract. They were completely fine with that. I told them they could put a rear license plate frame on if they had to, but I'd be tearing it off before I got off the lot.

When I went into my dealer to place my order, the first thing I said was No Dealer Stickers, Decals or Plaques, and I put it in the sales contract. They were completely fine with that. I told them they could put a rear license plate frame on if they had to, but I'd be tearing it off before I got off the lot.

I agree, that is almost exactly what I have told my dealer on every new car I have ever bought. Well, except for the part about tearing of the dealer license plate frame. I just never thought of that. :doh:

Archived