TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Fords At Englishtown

red07shelby

would love to, but I'll be on the plane back from SEMA

its funny, but how should a trip to Las Vegas conclude?

well, with another trip to Atlantic City... I'm going to AC the day after I get home from Vegas for a business trip.

schwiiinnggg!

--Russ

Anybody going to the 20th Annual Fords At Englishtown Nov. 3rd & 4th.? I'm going.

I will be there. So will the guy's from Evolution. Weekend weather is looking good so it should be a great event. Temps will be perfect for some low numbers. :happy feet:

Regards,

Joe

I am planing to be there on Saturday up until about 2-2:30pm. (have to get my son back before he heads off to work) Probably won't bring the Shelby, but the wife's SUV for any parts hauling! :)

Just remember that on Sat. the gates open at noon. Sunday the gates open at 8:00 a.m.

I ended up going, but didn't take the GT500. I was pleasantly surprised to see so many GT500s, showing and running the 1/4. I will certainly add this one to my annual trip list. Tons of Fords, many different years, models, etc. There was even one guy, who rolled up to the line with what looked to be a bone stock Festiva!! Stock steel wheels, etc. I forget what he ran, possibly high 18s, but he deserves a beer for just running it!! :)

Archived