TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Shelby Commercial

Revans310

Tomorrow is Picture day...I just had the windows tinted and maxed out both credit cards on accessories.

Oh picked up the Rims that will go on Monday...Black Chrome 18x9

100_0452.jpg

NICE rims . should look good on your car.

That commercial said they only made 200. I thought the number was 300 ????????

That commercial is about 3 months old. It is trying to sell 200 2007 Shelby GTs that were built for Northern California. They were still black and white the only difference I remember was that they came with the instrument cluster.

There is a 2008 Shelby GT commercial for Southern California. I haven't seen it yet. Unless I am wrong all of the 300 grabber orange cars are for Southern California. Plus there has been some mention that there may only be like 220 but we are still waiting on final numbers for 2007 so who knows.

Revans310,

Congrats on the GO Shelby GT. I pay a lot of attention to this forum and the forum on Shelbyautos.com. You are the first owner of a GO I have seen. There are alot of guys on shelbyautos that would like those pictures and questions for you.

I also like the painted mirrors, that was quick work.

• 2 weeks later...
Revans310,

Congrats on the GO Shelby GT. I pay a lot of attention to this forum and the forum on Shelbyautos.com. You are the first owner of a GO I have seen. There are alot of guys on shelbyautos that would like those pictures and questions for you.

I also like the painted mirrors, that was quick work.

No no...wait....we should direct them (SAI Forum) over here...not the other way around! I'm getting REALLY tired of going back and forth. Let's not encourage it!

Archived