TEAM SHELBY FORUM

New Grabber on the way!

SuperSnake08

:happy feet: Crazy but exciting! After 1 week I listed my brand new Vista GT500 on Ebay with the intention of selling it and buying a Grabber Orange car for the SS upgrade(Just love Amy's car). Wasn't sure what would happen since prices started to tumble a bit after I took delivery. I got a call from a nice fellow who wanted to buy it for the Buy it Now price which covered my full purchase price plus shipping. The best part is that the dealership who sold me the Grabber car(fully loaded with every option including car cover minus nav) will handle the deal through their dealership so it's a trade in which saves me on tax about 3k. I title the car to them, they sell it to my buyer and I save the dough! Usually I lose my tail on these kind of deals, but not this time thank God. It just proves that if you are fortunate enough to buy it right, with the demand and prices still over MSRP you can avoid the usually 20% depreciation that occurs when you roll off the lot.

PS- The dealership is excellent and the owner a stand up guy. Theyve sold about 29 GT500's so far. He has a Vapor Mist and a Black convertible for sale. They are not at MSRP but you can work a deal. PM me if you need more details.

:happy feet: Crazy but exciting! After 1 week I listed my brand new Vista GT500 on Ebay with the intention of selling it and buying a Grabber Orange car for the SS upgrade(Just love Amy's car). Wasn't sure what would happen since prices started to tumble a bit after I took delivery. I got a call from a nice fellow who wanted to buy it for the Buy it Now price which covered my full purchase price plus shipping. The best part is that the dealership who sold me the Grabber car(fully loaded with every option including car cover minus nav) will handle the deal through their dealership so it's a trade in which saves me on tax about 3k. I title the car to them, they sell it to my buyer and I save the dough! Usually I lose my tail on these kind of deals, but not this time thank God. It just proves that if you are fortunate enough to buy it right, with the demand and prices still over MSRP you can avoid the usually 20% depreciation that occurs when you roll off the lot.

PS- The dealership is excellent and the owner a stand up guy. Theyve sold about 29 GT500's so far. He has a Vapor Mist and a Black convertible for sale. They are not at MSRP but you can work a deal. PM me if you need more details.

New Grabber ?????? Tana's pregnant ????? :hysterical:

ItalianStallion

:happy feet: This guy has just come to his senses. :happy feet:

Just wanted to be part of the exclusive GO club. They all seem like pretty cool dudes. Plus the prototype SS made me crazy in GO. Took a few days to decide to give up the Vista(which is hot) but just could not convice myself that it will look right with the flat black SS stripes. Took a chance on takin' a hit on the car but actually made a few bucks. Good deal for me and the new buyer! Anyway I'll just have to dream until next week!!

Here's a picture:

mygo3xk3.th.jpg

Just wanted to be part of the exclusive GO club. They all seem like pretty cool dudes. Plus the prototype SS made me crazy in GO. Took a few days to decide to give up the Vista(which is hot) but just could not convice myself that it will look right with the flat black SS stripes. Took a chance on takin' a hit on the car but actually made a few bucks. Good deal for me and the new buyer! Anyway I'll just have to dream until next week!!

Here's a picture:

mygo3xk3.th.jpg

You won't regret the color switch. :happy feet:

I thought we were getting a replacement Grabber....I came here to vote. :hysterical:

:huh:

:cry:

Oh come on, that would take more than a week! :hysterical2:

I guess it would. The cool part about this will be the fact that on Monday morning I will have 2 '08 Shelby's in my driveway. Of course I'll have the Nikon out for that moment. The new owner of my Vista Blue and the enclosed trailer from Bob Allen Ford should arrive at the same time. The new GO car adds ambient lighting, Shaker 1000 and the car cover... so it has everything but NAV, which is fine by me. The buyer is a Navy officer recently out of Iraq who will be stationed in the states for about a year before he heads back so he will have plenty of time to finish the breakin of the Vista car. He's happy, I'm happy, the dealer is happy so everyone wins. This Shelby stuff just makes people HAPPY!! Ah.....that new car smell- gotta love it!! :happy feet:

Archived