TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Florida Owners chance to help a child in need

mach1fever

Hey guys,

Every once in a while we get to make a difference in someones life. I think this one is a worthy cause and it doesn't cost you a dime. We can donate here in Orlando. Please let me know if your interested.

BE A HERO!

DONATE BLOOD FOR PARKER

Parker has been diagnosed with

AML and ALL Childhood Leukemia

Almost daily blood transfusions are

required at $100 per transfusion

UNLESS the blood is directly

donated for him.

Help us help Parker!

Visit Parker’s Website

@ www.parkeru.org to learn more!

BLOOD DRIVE FOR PARKER UNDERWOOD

SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 3RD

9:00 A.M. – 12:00 NOON

FIRST CHURCH OF THE NAZARENE

13545 AMERICAN COLONY BLVD

FORT MYERS, FL 33912

For more information call: (239) 936-2511

· Please be sure to eat something before you come to donate blood.

The Underwood family, Aaron, Jamie, Payton, Parker and Paige appreciate your donation

and your prayers as they continue this journey to become cancer free.

BUMP. Btw I believe you can donate at any local florida blood bank on his behalf. If not it is still worth it as there are kids like Parker out there who need it.

Thanks again,

roger

Roger,

I think I've donated close to 3 gallons in my lifetime, been awhile since I've donated. Sometime this week I'll stop by and give them a pint in Parker's name. Also have a relative that works in Ft Myers that gives also, I'll send him too. If they're in a real bind, I'll get my whole crew to do it. Also twist Don's arm!!

Oh yes, on the tick thingy, that makes me feel better. LOL

Scott

Roger,

I think I've donated close to 3 gallons in my lifetime, been awhile since I've donated. Sometime this week I'll stop by and give them a pint in Parker's name. Also have a relative that works in Ft Myers that gives also, I'll send him too. If they're in a real bind, I'll get my whole crew to do it. Also twist Don's arm!!

Oh yes, on the tick thingy, that makes me feel better. LOL

Scott

Thanks Scott I really appreciate it. I listened for the tick specifically because of the termy and my mach 1 motor. I know what it sounds like and you don't have it. :)

Roger

Archived