TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Front tower brace ??

jumpincactus

I am getting reqady to have my front strut tower brace powdercoated. Is there anything I need to know in the removal. Never have removed one b4. Dont want any surpises.

thanks

Take the 4 bolts off, and pull it off. Easy peasy.

I took mine off and painted it to match the car. :happy feet:

JLTMotorcraftoil011.jpg

I am going to pick up my Ford Racing strut tower brace today, I had it chromed, I will post pics soon, also before you have it powder coated it will have to be sand blasted first, then re-powder coated, it cost me $65 to have my new brace brace sand blastd before it was chromed, then another $200 to have it chromed, so powder coating it should be a little cheaper....haha!

I am going to pick up my Ford Racing strut tower brace today, I had it chromed, I will post pics soon, also before you have it powder coated it will have to be sand blasted first, then re-powder coated, it cost me $65 to have my new brace brace sand blastd before it was chromed, then another $200 to have it chromed, so powder coating it should be a little cheaper....haha!

:happy feet: :waiting:

I had mine powder-coated and love it. It's very easy.

Oh yeah, I had the hood strut brackets coated too....

I'm in Vegas on an overnight and am leaving for Shelby's place for a little look-see.! :happy feet:

Under-the-Hood-707-005.jpg

Archived